Tools which protect our privacy. Post your tools / ways you are using and opinions.

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Yen, Jul 23, 2013.

1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Truly means what exactly?

Are we advocating "perfection" in Human affairs here?

Of course, things were never this bad, in this regard and her sentence is more than just correct: "a long struggle back to..."

Well, some aspects of freedom (from intrusion by the State etc.) have to be fought for, "back"/once again, as it were - original Liberal thinkers would have seen this Leviathan of state as an abomination, for sure!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    #222 Michaela Joy, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
    @gorski: Loss of rights and freedoms is nothing new for some of you. We see this and feel a sense of outrage towards the aggressors who do this to others.

Well now it's time for us (Americans) to fight for our own freedoms, which have taken away in a most sinister way.
    Now, I don't mean that we should grab our muskets and do violence; That battle would be lost before it started.

What has to be done is that people must make their voices heard. And we -MUST- stop fighting among ourselves.

In "The Art of War", Sun Tsu said (Roughly paraphrased) The way to defeat two enemies is to make them fight among themselves.

And that's -Exactly- what is going on in America today. We are fighting among ourselves. For nickels and dimes.

I have watched the steady decline of America over the last 40 years. We have gone from a nation of craftsmen and builders to a nation of food servers and marketing wizards.

And who is to blame?

And when an American complains about the "Immigrants", think about this:

ALL Americans are Immigrants. Unless you're a native American, You immigrated here. Period.

All Americans should think about that when some moron politician says that we need to close our borders.

(MJ puts her soap-box away, clicks her heels and says "There's no place like Wal Mart". :D )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    :D

A correction: "Native Americans" are not native to Americas - they also immigrated, from a single tribe that crossed from Asia.

There is some research that suggests they also were aggressive conquerors, who literally pushed the truly 'native Americans' into the sea.

Apparently, the last "half-breed" sisters recently died on Tierra del Fuego and with them the diversity we once had there...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/09/0903_030903_bajaskull.html - one such study...

Stay tuned...

4. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Could you contact Torproject? Tor official maybe not know China has cracked Tor.

5. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    I wonder if the Mongols were some how descended from them.

6. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

quotes from pikiwedia -

The first inhabitants of North America migrated from Siberia by way of the Bering land bridge and arrived at least 15,000 years ago, though increasing evidence suggests an even earlier arrival.

The Mongols (Mongolian: Монголчууд, Mongolchuud, [ˈmɔŋɡɔɮ.t͡ʃuːt]) are an East-Central Asian ethnic group native to Mongolia and China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. They also live as minorities in other regions of China (e.g. Xinjiang), as well as in Russia.

7. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
    China has cracked TOR.
    You can use vpn + tor, Chinese people maybe use shadowsocks + tor or other tools + tor. I figure that China real-time tracks tor, so I figure vpn or others + tor can't be tracked

8. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Some of the Chinese people have tried I2P. They said I2P can access surface web, not only deep web. I figure I2P maybe replace Tor.

9. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
    These days, I said China has cracked Tor. This is originally posted by '老天爷公理何在' and the original post is http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4800101914

I'm sorry to think that is an internet rumor.

10. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
  11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #232 gorski, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    [FONT=&amp]Na, ja... [/FONT]:beee:
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/Snowden?t=1&cn=...6630c4ca68695&uid=917878446&nid=244 272699405[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]US, of course, follows the UK Gov "lead":[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And the German SS (security Service :D ) is not to be outdone... :rolleyes:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Edward Snowden retweeted netzpolitik ( https://twitter.com/netzpolitik/status/803538156872224768 ):[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    Yen, how right you were!!! :g:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]P.S. Just how crude is the suppression in the "land of the free", have a look:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]http://motherboard.vice.com/read/th...-zone-to-suppress-journalism-at-standing-rock[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Government Is Using a No Fly Zone to Suppress Journalism At Standing Rock

ARRGGHHHH!!!!!
    :mad::mad::mad:[/FONT]

12. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  14. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @gorski yep I see this damn on tv here; therefore I believe is more safe all people's return play drum as in rock age :eek::sneaky:

15. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    [​IMG]

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  17. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    :eek: My God I don't believe this world are staying crazy a lot :rolleyes: but more funny is the little text :p“allow couples to keep their flame ignited – together or apart :biggrin:

18. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
  19. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012