Jokes Jokes Jokes

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by pedagogy, Jun 2, 2010.

1. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    That is ceirtanly not a joke!

2. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and
    asked her what their names were... The blonde responded by saying that one
    was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard
    of someone naming dogs like that?'
    'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blond. 'They're watch dogs!'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    A woman is at home when she hears someone knock at the door. She goes to the door and opens the door to see a man standing there. He asks the lady 'Do you have a vagina?' She slams the door in disgust.

The next morning she hears a knock at the door and it is the same man and he asks the same question of the woman 'Do you have a vagina'? She slams the door again later that night when her husband gets home she tells him what has happened for the last two days. The husband tells the wife in a loving and concerned voice, 'Honey I am taking tomorrow off to be home just in case this guy shows up again'.

The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both run for the door. The husband says to the wife in a whispered voice, 'Honey, I'm going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to the question because I want to see where he is going with it'.

She nods yes to her husband and opens the door. Sure enough the same fellow is standing there and asks the same question. 'Do you have a vagina'? 'Yes' she says. The man replies: Good! Would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours?

5. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    A Blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some Rectum deodorant.

The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman they Don't sell rectum deodorant, and never have.

Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been Buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis and would like some more.

"I'm sorry", says the pharmacist, "we don't have any"
    "But I always buy it here," says the blonde

"Do you have the container that it came in?" asks the Pharmacist..

"YES", said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it."
    She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist Who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant"

Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container.........

"TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM"

6. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile'?
    GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
    TEACHER: No, that's wrong.
    GLENN: Maybe, but you asked how I spell it.

TEACHER: Don, what's the chemical formula for water?
    DON: H I J K L M N O
    TEACHER: What?
    DON: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

7. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the mechanic it died.
    After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
    She says, 'What's the story?'
    He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor'
    She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'

There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another
    blonde on the opposite bank. 'Yoo-ho o!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the
    other side?'
    The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts
    back, 'You ARE on the other side.'

8. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    A man with no arms or legs is sunbathing on the beach. He is approached by three beautiful young women who take pity on him.
    The first says to him, "Have you ever been hugged?" The man shakes his head, and she leans down and gives him a hug.
    The second says to him, "Have you ever been kissed?"
    He shakes his head. She kisses him.
    Rather abruptly, the third girl asks, "Have you ever been screwed?"
    "No," says the man, his eyes lighting up.
    "Well, you are now, The tide's coming in."

9. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar. After a while, one guy looks at the other and says, “I can’t help but think, from listening to you, that you’re from Ireland.”

The other guy responds proudly, “Yes, that I am!”

The first guy says, “So am I! And where about from Ireland might you be?”

The other guy answers, “I’m from Dublin, I am.”

The first guy responds, “Sure and begora, and so am I! And what street did you live on in Dublin?”

The other guy says, “A lovely little area it was, I lived on McCleary Street in the old central part of town.”

The first guy says, “Faith & it’s a small world, so did I! And to what school would you have been going?”

The other guy answers, “Well now, I went to St. Mary’s of course.”

The first guy gets really excited, and says, “And so did I. Tell me, what year did you graduate?”

The other guy answers, “Well, now, I graduated in 1964.”

The first guy exclaims, “The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us!

I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar tonight. Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary’s in 1964 my own self.”

About this time, another guy walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a beer. The bartender walks over shaking his head & mutters, “It’s going to be a long night tonight, the Murphy twins are drunk again.”

10. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Three little ducks go into a Bar......

"Say, what's your name?" the bartender asked the first duck.

"Huey," was the reply.

"How's your day been, Huey?"

"Great. Lovely day. Had a ball. Been in and out of puddles all day. What else could a duck want?" said Huey

"Oh. That's nice," said the bartender. He turned to the second duck, "Hi, and what's your name?"

"Dewey," came the answer from duck number two.

"So how's your day been, Dewey! ?" he asked.

"Great. Lovely day. I've had a ball too. Been in and out of puddles all day myself. What else could a duck want?"

The bartender turned to the third duck and said, "So, you must be Louie?"

"No," she said, batting her eyelashes.

"My name is Puddles."

11. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    A huge muscular man walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender can't help but stare at the guy because in contrast to his large muscles, the man has a head that is the size of an orange.

The bartender hands the guy his beer and says, "You know, I'm not gay but I want to compliment you on your physique, it's really phenomenal! But I have a question why is your head so small?"

The big guy nods slowly. He's obviously fielded this question many times. "One day", he begins, "I was hunting and got lost in the woods. I heard someone crying for help. I followed the cries and they led me to a frog that was sitting next to a stream.

"No sh*t?"says the bartender, thoroughly intrigued.

"Kiss me, kiss me and I will turn into a genie and grant you 3 wishes."

"Keep going!".

"I looked around to see if I was alone and gave the frog a kiss. POOF! the frog turned into a beautiful voluptuous naked woman She said, "You now have 3 wishes."

"I looked at my scrawny 115 pound body and said, "I want a body like Arnold Schwarzenneger.!" She nodded and snapped her fingers, and POOF there I was, so big that I ripped out of my clothes and was standing there naked!

She then asked "What is your second wish?"

"What next?" asked the bartender.

"I looked hungrily at her beautiful body and replied, "I want to make sensuous love with you by the stream"

She nodded, laid down and beckoned me. We made love right there by the stream for hours!! God I was a love machine.

Afterwards, as we lay next to each other, sweating from our glorious love making she whispered in my ear, "You know you have 1 more wish, what will it be?"

I looked at her and replied "How about a little head?"

12. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    Two Women Meet In Heaven…

1st woman: Hi! My name is Sandra.
    2nd woman: Hi! I’m Sylvia. How’d you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.
    2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn’t so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking.

I ran up into the attic and searched,and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds… I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn’t look in the freezer—we’d both still be alive.

13. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
  14. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    A man and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away.

The undertaker told the husband: "You can have her shipped home for $5,000 or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for $150."

The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked: "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?"

The man replied: "Long ago a man died here, was buried here and three days later he rose from the dead." Shaking his head, he continued: "I just can't take that chance."

15. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    A marine general, an army general and a navy admiral were discussing who had the toughest men.
    The army general says, "Alright,
    I'll prove the army has the toughest men in the country. Private, get over
    here!"
    The private reports as ordered, "Yes Sir?"
    The general says, "See that man over there? Kill him!"
    Without hesitating, the private kills the man.
    The general says, "See? That man has balls!"
    The marine general says, That's nothing. Private, get over here!"
    The marine private reports, "Yes, sir?"
    The marine general says, "See that man over there? Kill him and then kill yourself."
    Without blinking, the marine private pulls out his M-16 and blows
    away the guy, then turns the rifle on himself and unloads several rounds.
    The marine general says, "See? Now that man has balls!"
    The admiral says, "That's nothing."
    He calls to a seaman high up on a tower, "Hey, seaman, jump off that tower!"
    The seaman answers, "Excuse me, sir?"
    The admiral repeats, "JUMP OFF THAT TOWER!"
    The seaman replies, "F*** you, sir!"
    The admiral says, "See? That man has balls and he's got brains
    too!"

16. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    A building contracter hires an Englishman, an Irishman, and a Chinaman. He gathers them all in his office and tells each of them their jobs. The Englishman to shovel a pile of sand. The Irishman has to take the sand in the wheelbarrow to the truck. The Chinaman is in charge of supplies.

The boss comes back two hours later and he sees the Englishman and the Irishman having a cup of tea. ''So have you done the work then?'' he asks.

The workers both shake their heads and tell him that the Chinaman didn't give them a shovel or a wheelbarrow. The boss is infuriated by this and asks the workers if they have seen the Chinaman, they tell him they thought they saw him going toward the truck. So the boss sets out towards the truck and just as he is getting close to the truck the Chinaman jumps out from behind a wall and yells, "SUPPLIES!"

17. pedagogy

pedagogy Chit Chatter

Jul 31, 2009
    The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.

The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honor of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days.

But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."

Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear, and the horse gallops away.

Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back.

As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. "You have a very fine and loyal horse, but I will still kill you in two days.

What is your second request?"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse.

Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear.

As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon.

Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a voluptuous brunette, even more attractive than the blonde.

She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed.

"You are indeed a man of many talents, but I will still kill you tomorrow. What is your last request."

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse, alone."

The Chief is curious, but he agrees, and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent. Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says, "Listen carefully, for the last time. I said "BRING POSSE!"

18. alzz

alzz MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2010
    There are no weapons of mass destruction: Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma.

When Chuck Norris does push-ups he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the ground (earth/floor) down.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of species that Chuck Norris allows to live.

There is no chin under Chuck Norris' beard, only another fist.

Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk, and kill.

Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King and got one.

Chuck Norris originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not teabag the ladies. He potato-sacks them.

When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Chuck's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.

19. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Only awesome chuck norris jokes once again.

I never get tired of reading them:D

20. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    One day, a Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Chemical Engineer and Computer Engineer were driving down the street in the same car.

The car broke down.

The Mechanical Engineer said, "I think a rod broke."

The Chemical Engineer said, "The way it sputtered at the end, I don't think it's getting gas."

The Electrical Engineer said, "I think there was a spark and something is wrong with the electrical system."

All three turned to the computer engineer and said, "What do you think?"

The Computer Engineer said, "I think we should all get out and get back in."