[Giveaway/contest for 10 licenses] of BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    1st I would like to thank Mr Alexandru Dicu from Binisoft for sponsoring these 10 licenses of BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control. Out of these 10 licenses 1 is reserved for our member BjourneMun who arranged this giveaway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway starts from 18th. April and ends on 28th April.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Welcome to BiniSoft.org

We are a small independent studio that is meticulous about our award winning products, and pride ourselves on building ridiculously easy-to-use software. Below are our current products:

Windows Firewall Control - Managing Windows Firewall is now easier than ever

[​IMG]
    Program Overview

Windows Firewall Control is a powerful application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:

High Filtering - All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
    Medium Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
    Low Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn't want to allow initiating outbound connections.
    No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
    Program Features

√ Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray, next to the system clock.
    √ Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
    √ Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
    √ Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
    √ Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
    √ Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
    √ Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
    √ Display invalid rules with the possibility to delete them very quickly.
    √ Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
    √ Search for executable files through folders and create new rules in seconds.
    √ View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
    √ Choose if you want the program to start at user log on.
    √ Import, export and restore all firewall rules or just the selected rules.
    √ Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
    √ Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
    √ Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
    √ And many, many more. Just try it out.
    Registered Users Features

Notifications System which provides notifications for outbound blocked connections. Four modes available:
    High - Display notifications for all outgoing connections that were blocked, including System and svchost.exe.
    Medium - Display notifications only for regular programs, without notifications for System and svchost.exe.
    Low - Automatically allow digitally signed programs. Notifications are displayed only for unsigned programs.
    Disabled - Notifications are disabled.
    √ Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.
    System Requirements

√ Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5
    √ Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, 2012.
    √ Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
    √ DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
    Known Limitations

√ Windows Firewall is incompatible with software proxies, web filtering modules, NDIS drivers.
    √ Notifications System is incompatible with old versions of BoxCryptor and TrueCrypt.
    √ Due to multiple system configurations and software installed there may be incompatibility problems. Please report them all and help us to improve Windows Firewall Control. Thank you for your support !

Multi language support

Currently, our program is available in 27 languages. If you would like to see the program displayed in your language you can download one of the the translation files that are available. After you select your language from the combo box below, a new download will start for a file with extension *.lng. When the download completes, you have to copy this file in the installation folder, where the file wfc.exe is located. When you restart wfc.exe the new strings will be read from the translation file. The translation file is a plain text file and can easily be edited with any text editor. If you have time and you translate the file to a language which does not appear here, please send it to us too and we will update this page. Thank you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Change log

Frequently asked questions

See how it works on YouTube;

Follow development at WildersSecurity

You can view the BiniSoft Homepage - Here

You can view BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control -
    Here

You can become a registered member (paid) -
    Here

You can view the BiniSoft USB Flash Drives Control - Here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current version

Version: 4.7.1.0
    Date: 10.04.2016
    File size: 350 KB
    MD5: 5dbe6b98f62e28a1785ebceaf484f44e

DOWNLOAD;
    Download Softpedia MajorGeeks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Details;
    [I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000]To participate in this contest for[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Windows Firewall Control;

[FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000]
    1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

IMPORTANT:
    COMPETITION RULES:

COMPETITION RUNTIME:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Important note;

Winners will need to do the following to receive his/her activation codes:

1. Once you receive your winning PM, download the current version of the software from one of the links given above in this thread.
    2. Install the software on your PC which will generate an unique ID for your PC
    3. Reply me to the winning PM with your (winner's) unique ID
    4. I will send them to BiniSoft where your personal activation code will be generated
    5. I will reply back to you in the winning PM with your activation code
    6. You can then proceed with the activation
    7. These are lifetime licenses for the PC they are installed on that means the activation code works only with the existing Windows installation. If the operating system is reinstalled or upgraded to newer windows, the activation status will be lost.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    sid_16.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The GIVEAWAY is live now!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Binisoft Windows Firewall Control has multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
    So I wouldlike to win this program.
    Thanks you!

4. denzel

denzel MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Hi, i think Binisoft WFC is the best product to control Windows firewall atm and the possibility to manage new and old rules is amazing. Hope to have a genuine license finally :eek:

5. VinDiesel

VinDiesel MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2016
    Thank you for the very good draw program to block any action not permitted, thank you.

6. farukkaraca

farukkaraca MDL Member

Sep 27, 2009
    I want to use this software just for controlling incoming and outgoing connections..
    it is better than windows firewall..
    Please count me in

7. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    The software is very powerful firewall. I need it for full control of native firewall, easy creation of firewall rules, in addition to the intuitive user interface and the multiple filtering modes offered.

8. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    #8 Chibi ANUBIS, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Count me in :)

COMMENT??

9. Techiekid

Techiekid MDL Member

Nov 3, 2009
    #9 Techiekid, Apr 19, 2016
    In too for this, thank you, Sid.

COMMENT??

10. ramyrakan

ramyrakan MDL Novice

Nov 18, 2013
    i'd would like to be count in

i really like to start use it instead of complex options for default Windows Firewall

so count me in

11. muggles

muggles MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2013
    #11 muggles, Apr 21, 2016
    Count me in on this one. Thank you!

COMMENT??

12. germ9

germ9 MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2013
    I'd like to win a license of BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control because I need a firewall with a low usage of system resources

13. nikollaos

nikollaos MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2010
    I have test other firewalls but are heavy for my system,i like to have that one:)

14. THEGAFFER

THEGAFFER MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2010
    Would love to win lifetime license for Binisoft Windows Firewall Control.
    This software is a treat to use,well designed and in conjunction with windows firewall makes if a formidable firewall.

15. majorwolf

majorwolf MDL Novice

Apr 22, 2016
    I need this firewall because it's difficult to manage windows firewall.
    This firewall will really help me

16. who4reyou

who4reyou MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2012
    I have been using the free version for years, and i am really intereseted in pro version features

17. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    This is a superb firewall, been using it for a few years now.

good luck on the contest

18. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway! Since I have no additional firewall except the Windows built-in I would like to extend it's possibilities and have a better control over it. The predefined filtering modes look handy enough for my needs.

19. jdee

jdee MDL Novice

Apr 24, 2016
    I'm in. Binisoft is what I need do set the firewall the way I want
    Thank You
    JD

20. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Windows Firewall Control makes managing Windows Firewall easy Plus provides overall strong protection.