Windows Vista SP2 Retail & VL mirror link!!!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ar_seven_am, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yohannes

yohannes MDL Novice

Feb 24, 2011
    Hello dear ar_seven_am,

Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (x86) - DVD (English)
    File Name: en_windows_vista_with_sp2_x86_dvd_342266.iso
    SHA1: 25AD9A776503E6A583BEC07879DBCC5DFD20CD6E
    ISO/CRC: E2AD10F9

Is untouched Version from MSDN ?

Thanks and Best Regards

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Yes it is Untouched MSDN version.

3. Atenza

Atenza MDL Junior Member

Feb 16, 2011
    There's no Media Player in N versions.

I didn't know MS did not release the x86 version ISOs, just knew few way could find x86.

Thank you very much anyway.

4. spedia

spedia MDL Senior Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Home Premium N does exist, it's just that MSDN did not release the official integrated DVD.

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    No there are no versions of Vista N home Premium.

6. kcsh91

kcsh91 MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011
    im sorry. i m new in here, i dun knw all bout tis, but pls do tell me, if i wanna reformat, my laptop os to window vista home premium, which should i download?

7. ar_seven_am

ar_seven_am MDL Senior Member

Mar 7, 2010
    U can download (en_windows_vista_sp2_x64_dvd_342267) if u use 64bit operating system or (en_windows_vista_with_sp2_x86_dvd_342266.iso) if u use 32bit operating system, as for the edition, at first setup, it will ask u what edition u want (business, home premium, ultimate etc).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. majeed-s

majeed-s MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2009
    THx alot,,
    I just miss windows vista:p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    How can you miss vista? oO

10. jflora1980

jflora1980 MDL Novice

May 23, 2011
    Am I missing something. I downloaded the x86 version for windows vista. But it is not letting me choose which version I want to install. This is a clean HDD. What am I doing wrong?

11. LukeX

LukeX MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2011
    Hello guys!

Does anybody knows where can i download Windows Vista SP2 PT-BR?
    I want to do a clean install on my notebook, but i don't have vista oem media.

File Name: pt_windows_vista_with_sp2_x86_dvd_x15-36283.iso
    SHA1: 597EEAC876033BA1DF279ACFA310F2E4FD56E7DF
    ISO/CRC: 107D9B63

Thanks!

12. darkwinyum

darkwinyum MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2011
    Been looking for this for a long time..... @ ar-seven-am thank you:eek:

13. uffbros

uffbros MDL Senior Member

Aug 9, 2010
    JFlora1980 .....I had a feeling as I am downloading these files that this would not give you all the versions option when you go to do a clean install..When I seen a moderator say this is a untouched version I knew it wouldn't give you all versions during setup..You have to do this by some other means...Windows 7 makes it easy you just delete the ei.cfg file and it then will show them all. With Vista I can't find anything on the net to make it do the same as Windows 7. Anyone have any ideas on how? Thanks.

14. clam

clam MDL Novice

Nov 11, 2011
    is the link still active because when I clicked on it, it shows me MF homepage.

15. marvels

marvels MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2011
    any Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (x86) - DVD (Chinese-Hong Kong SAR)
    link please?
    many thanks:worthy:

16. Skylined

Skylined MDL Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Thank you, installing jdownloader now, would of liked a torrent tho.
    Those dame HP pavilion notebooks have a sound problem with Windows 7, gonna use this now

Thanks again...

17. barreoty

barreoty MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2011
    Hello guys **reposted in here)

I have a friends desktop with a corrupted hard drive amongst other things. I have formatted but need to reinstall the aforementioned.

She does not have the original discs but we do have the gen sticker with key on the back.

Please point in to a location where I can download please?

Thanks

Wayne

18. rockinmom

rockinmom MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Please forgive me in advance for my ignorance...

I have downloaded all of the files for Vista x86 from the media fire link. There are 17 .zip files total for the 342266 version. I'm not technically trying to make a DVD so I hope I can get some advice. Here's what's happened....

Laptop1- HP dv9815nr. Hard drive burned up 1 year ago. Stuck it away for safe keeping. Started using laptop 2. Ran Vista Home Premium (have serial key)
    Laptop2- Dell Inspiron E1705. Recently got a nasty virus, decided to wipe entire hard drive and try it in laptop 1 (I like the HP more). (Ran XP have serial key)

The CD/DVD drive in both quit working. I have a 150GB external hard drive that I formatted per the instructions at neowin in order to be able to boot Vista via my external hard drive.

This is as far as I've gotten. I downloaded EasyBCD. Right now I have the 17 .zip files with the individual Vista ISO's sitting in my downloads folder. I have an external HDD with 2 partitions- "Vista" that is 4GB and "TOOLS" that is 20GB. What do I need to do to get this OS on my laptop?

This whole process completely intimidates me but I HAVE to have my laptop for my graphic design business. I would very much appreciate any/all help you could give- provided you speak in layman's terms as I'm VERY new to this!

(it won't let me post the link to the instructions I followed from NeoWin but I can PM the link if needed.)

Is there an easier way to do what I'm trying to do?

19. ar_seven_am

ar_seven_am MDL Senior Member

Mar 7, 2010
    what I do know I pack that with .rar format (not .zip just like u said becuz I add recovery database so u dont need to redownload again).

just extract the archive with winrar or 7zip (or any compression tools), it will give u .iso, burn that with ultra iso or other cd burning tool (like nero).

are u tryin' to make recovery cd (what I do know easybcd is recovery tool, am I correct?).