WinAIO Maker Activation Error

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Nongshim, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Nongshim

Nongshim Guest

The last time I removed the Pro from my Windows ISO, my Windows says it isn't activated. So I have no idea what to do, I used the untouched ISO and it activates automatically. Both Windows 10 x64 and 8.1 x64 Core. Any ideas? When I used to use murphys AIO Isos it did the same thing unless I left it untouched. I'll try again but just put this here incase this is an issue and someone has a solution.

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    How did you remove the pro index? just by deleting it using dism/imagex or using a 3rd party tool?

Win AIO maker project is abandoned years ago.

3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Is this an OEM system with MSDM table (the one with the embedded key) we're talking about?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nongshim

Nongshim Guest

I was using the WinAIO project, guess I will not use it. I have a computer that came with 8.1 installed so the key is embedded.

5. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Would assume in case the Windows doesn't get activated, the key wasn't gathered from BIOS. You can check (in admin cmd):
    Code:
    cscript slmgr.vbs /dlv
    should show OEM_DM if key was gathered and the generic RETAIL if not.

The latter case would need a manual input.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...