What was the first game you ever played?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by carvercasey, Jan 23, 2010.

1. carvercasey

carvercasey MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2010
    For me it was pong on a computer with a 5 inch green screen built right into the computer and a drive bay just as big as the computer to read the disks like a floppy but bigger and thin

Pong frist second was frogger.. on the same green screen computer..

2. heronfisher

heronfisher MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2010
    I started playing when I was three. I think the first game was Duck Hunt. Then it was on to Super Mario Bros, Zelda (Gold Cartridge FTW!), some RPG on the NES (can't remember the name for the life of me), Battle Toads... Omg so many games to list. Gaming is life for me now, probably cause I started so early.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    The first game i played during My 4th std is Dangerous Dave,that was the first time i saw a cmoputer(B&W)...

4. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    I think the first game i ever played was Galaxian on an atari console that had metal switches............ very rerto.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    this goes so far back I think the first game I played was on a N64 original...
    I think it was Mario and Duck hunt or something...
    We also had the 5 1/4 drive too I think they may be up in the attic lol...

6. Johnspells

Johnspells MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2010
    The first game I had ever played was Mario, I love that game. I am still sometimes playing it. I was out in the second step only but I really enjoyed that.

7. muxxio

muxxio MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2010
    The first game i played was pong (sorry I'm 44 years old, sigh!)

8. Pooh the Pirate

Pooh the Pirate MDL Junior Member

Sep 30, 2009
  9. Red Squirrel

Red Squirrel MDL Junior Member

May 6, 2010
    The first that I can remember was Super Mario Bros. Not sure which one, I played 1 and 3 kinda at the same time, then 2 later on. Never really got deep into 2, mostly 3. Come to think of it, I never beat 1 or 2. :eek: I need to get on that.

10. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    the first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros for the N64 at some little kid daycare when I was like in kinder garden lol

11. starams5

starams5 MDL Member

Feb 5, 2010
    I'm 47 years old, can't remember exactly so we'll fast forward to PC gaming. CoD2 was the first game I ever played on a PC, been PC gaming every since.

12. Legendaryone

Legendaryone MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2010
    First game was Command and conquer

13. maniac2890

maniac2890 MDL Novice

May 25, 2010
    My first pc game was pac man on a B/W comp...and a little later mario on a video game...

14. lilcuda

lilcuda MDL Novice

Apr 13, 2010
    First arcade would have been Pac-Man , first console Atari 2600 Space Invaders :) .

15. ippytattoo

ippytattoo MDL Senior Member

Jul 17, 2008
    my first games were asteroids and pong on Atari. Then we got really hi-tech and got a commodore 64 and had a bunch of copied games, can't remember many of them.

16. crunzaty

crunzaty MDL Junior Member

Feb 25, 2010
    I think it was Mario on Nitendo 64 ^^
    And on computer it was Counter-Strike Zero :]

17. Thistlescot

Thistlescot MDL Novice

May 25, 2010
    Think my first game was the ping pong game, am feeling really old when people are saying their first game was Super Mario!!! ;-)