[Review & Giveaway for 20 licenses] of Hard Disk Sentinel Professional.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thank you sid_16 for your giveaway here. I want to win a license for this software as I need one good HDD monitor temperature and stat software that can warn me before any unhappy event regarding my HDD occurs. Thanks. :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. humsearshad

humsearshad MDL Junior Member

May 8, 2014
    Its a great software to check HDD health status. It saved valuable data by warning me about bad sectors and poor health of my laptop's HDD, took backup and immediately switched my partially dead HDD with a new one.

Count me in!

3. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    In.
    I've been using the trial version, would love to have all the pro features.

4. cruxq

cruxq MDL Junior Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Hard Disk Sentinel is one of the best programs out thre for monitoring your all important storage devices, better safe than sorry!

5. WIKIMACK

WIKIMACK MDL Expert

Nov 10, 2011
    hi, count me please.

WIKI.;)

6. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thank you for the contest!
    I wouldlike to win because Hard Disk Sentinel Professional could find, test, diagnose and repair disk drive problems, report and display HDD health, performance degradations and failures.

7. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    count me in ;)
    one of my favorite HDD diagnostic software you can rely on it when u have some smart error
    thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Hard Disk Sentinel Professional monitors hard disk drive status including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. values for all hard disks.
    Thanks for this giveaway!

9. goda33

goda33 MDL Novice

Feb 1, 2013
    Thanks for the Giveaway

Hard Disk Sentinel is a very powerful and reliable diagnostic program

10. majidsaleh

majidsaleh MDL Novice

Apr 5, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I want hard disk sentinel coz I want to monitor the condition and life of my laptop hard disk.

11. sohappyar

sohappyar MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2016
    Thank you for such a great software giveaway.

Hard Disk Sentinel is one of the best hard disk monitoring software. Many good features like real-time hardware temperature display, very informative text description about the harddisk; all these helps users to keep their harddisk and data secure. Nowadays, the capacities of harddisk and the data file size (like 4k movies) grow rapidly, it's vital to keep harddisk healthy, or else it would lead to disastrous data loss.

12. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    #32 Chibi ANUBIS, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
    Count me in ;)

Warning!
    I've deleted your posts many time in the ongoing contest thread but you keep posting everywhere without even reading a line of the rule set by the software vendor.

READ THE RULE CAREFULLY TO AVOID A POSSIBLE BAN FROM MY THREAD/s.

13. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    Ideal for avoiding premature failure and to avoid losing tons of data (with huge disks these days there are lots to lose!).

Count me in.

14. Cyberp

Cyberp MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2016
    #34 Cyberp, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
    I need this to help me to monitor the health and remaining life span of my HDD.

Thanks and please count me in for the giveaway.

There is a rule in every Giveaway thread not to use a proxy/vpn service when you post in the thread.

15. kimvn

kimvn MDL Junior Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Thank you for giveaway.
    My hard disk need Hard Disk Sentinel for his life. Count me in,

16. TONSCHUH

TONSCHUH MDL Addicted

Jun 11, 2012
    I'm using Ashampoo's HDD-Control-3 for some time now, because I have to monitor one of my possible failing HDD's.

Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is giving you a more detailed report / more detailed Information about existing issues and I also prefer it's layout over the one from HDD-Control-3 and therefore I would be really happy if you could count me in as well.

Thanks.

:)

17. HappyFew

HappyFew MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2016
    Hard Disk Sentinel is one of the best tool to monitor hard drives for health status. If this program alerts you to the presence of bad sectors, it's time to make backups to put your valuable data in a safe place. And the Pro Edition can even help you to make these essential backups.

18. smartguy1

smartguy1 MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2016
    It's really a great diagnostic software. Thanks so much for this giveaway.

Hard Disk Sentinel is so great. It gives reliable realtime hdd temperature, harddisk self-test and the advices of the users' follow-up action. Besides, it provides very comprehensive descriptions of the details of hdd, eg: comprehensive model no., serial no., firmware no., etc, while some other hard disk diagnostic softwares may miss some details.

19. jasoos

jasoos MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I want hard disk sentinel because I want to monitor health and Temperature my three HDD

20. hypesony

hypesony MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2016
    Oh my thanks for the giveaway I really want to monitor my 3yrs hardest so badly this is un opportunity then, Hard Disk Sentinel is Good for monitoring and testing ..

Hope to win :)