[Repository:] Everything about Windows RT (WOA) v8-x-x and v10 ARM

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by moderate, Oct 10, 2014.

1. moderate

moderate MDL Guru

Aug 31, 2009
    #301 moderate, Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
  2. moderate please piont me at all telemetry updates for WinRt if ya can.As I undastood it's all the same like for Jailbraking but maybe there is some addtition updates need to be removed?

3. I have another one question. How to back up installed apps from store and made it license free? I copy app folder form WindowsApp and remove the app from WinRT. Next I'm delete in app folder p7x and edit manifest file for dependencies while palce all dependens files in app folder. And next I try to register the app in WinRT via PowerShell but I've got an error (Exeption form HRESULT: 0x80073CF9). May it be coz my WinRT isnt' jailbreked?

4. moderate

moderate MDL Guru

Aug 31, 2009
  5. noquierouser

noquierouser MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2017
    Hi. First of all, thanks for keeping this thread. It's been incredibly useful to somehow update my recently acquired Surface RT. Anyway, I've just made some major update, like 8.1u1 and 8.1u3, but I have no inbetween updates so far, just the bare minimum to install the aforementioned updates, all of them installed manually (expand + dism online) because Windows Update doesn't work properly (searching updates indefinitely).

Right now, I'm looking for the KB4015193, which fixes some time zone issues in my country, and as Windows Update doesn't work, I can't seem to get the download URL. Is there any way to get this update or URL?

Thanks in advance.

6. moderate

moderate MDL Guru

Aug 31, 2009
  7. valuxin

valuxin MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2013
    @moderate
    Could you reupload the stock APPX pack archive? The link is broken as for now T_T

8. moderate

moderate MDL Guru

Aug 31, 2009
    #312 moderate, Oct 15, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    (OP)
    Which link?
    Send the text, what is written around the link, to let me identify it.

9. valuxin

valuxin MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2013
    @moderate
    MS Apps, MS Dependencies, Nokia and AT@T OEM Apps - it's on main page. Also, would be nice to reshare licenses pack (License_OEM_ARM.rar), so I can integrate apps into installation image:) thanks!

10. moderate

moderate MDL Guru

Aug 31, 2009
  11. Did anyone have some djvy reader app backuped? It's removed from the store.

12. gmartca

gmartca MDL Novice

Nov 18, 2017
    Hey, could anybody re-upload the Windows 8 RT image for the Samsung ATIV Tab GT-P8510? The mega link no longer works. I would greatly appreciate it.

13. I'm stupid idiot. Some times ago I bough some emulators for WinRT from Hereafter2 dev. Later MS change policy about emulation and remove almost all of it from the store. I've don't save this packages. Right now I try to reach Hereafter2 for his emulators via twitter and some emails with no luck. So the question is does anybody here have those emulators or stay in touch with Hereafter2 to ask him for copy of emulators. I just wanna to play my games (GBA, NES, SNES, GEN, PCE, GBX). Only the PCE emulator available at the store (some other like Atari, MSX, WSX I don't need this isn't my childhood consoles).