Member's suggestion for giveaway and contest!

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    It's a shame for that to happen. Most of the time I don't have time to make a detailed review or give feedback about the product and I feel sorry about that. Now, I would agree to share via Twitter if the vendor requires it, no problem.

2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    You should not be ashamed for something you don't have control over it. I understand.

MDL forum statistics says it has little less than 600 thousands members and 26thousands or more active members and this sub forum have had many visitors daily just lurking around but not participating in a live thread but these members participate in other forums for the same purpose. The difference between MDL & other forum is- MDL hosts most of its 'giveaway' freely without any restriction where as other forum have a mandatory rule to follow sharing the give'A'way in any of the social sites.
    If a software company wants its giveaway should be shared in FB/ Twitter or In G+ then you can see here the result.

You are not the only person I approached to write the review but many others but they refused with some excuses. I know there are lots of technically intelligent people/members here at MDL but nobody shows any interest writing reviews in lieu of a license.

Btw, Cyberlink Power DVD affiliate resaler wants to give discounted Power DVD to be published here as sale then there may be a giveaway of Power DVD Ultra/Pro depending on the discounted sale.

What are members interest in Power DVD products?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Frankly I don't have the time and/or expertise to write down an appropriate product review with all technical lexicon and details, in depth. I don't want neither to be myself embarrassed/exhibited nor negatively affect company's image with a poor quality review. Again sorry for that. o_O

4. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Again you misunderstood me completely here. I said ' you're not the only person', I approached for writing a review for any software but others too (members). Here none shows any interest in it.
    Therefore, no question about feeling embarrassment for anything here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I understood you, fully. I'm just sharing my feelings and thoughts... ;)
    You just keep the good work getting vendors to setup giveaways in here, thank you for all your efforts.

6. TONSCHUH

TONSCHUH MDL Addicted

Jun 11, 2012
    I like Power DVD and might be interested and I don't mind to share stuff via FB, Twitter, G+.

:)

7. humsearshad

humsearshad MDL Junior Member

May 8, 2014
    A giveaway of appguard/sandboxie would be great!

8. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011

Both of the software companies didn't respond my request though I mailed them many times.

9. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    DVDFab DVD Copy & Blu-ray Copy Lifetime are also good for giveaway as nearly all Forums will not organize such giveaway. I am sure members here would like them too.

10. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    I don't know which apps I need to have a giveaway.

When I need an app, I try to find it on the internet. If I cannot find, I will look for alternatives.

Up to now, one way or another, I am ok with what I have.

11. bdl

bdl MDL Addicted

Aug 8, 2012
    Please giveaway Cyberghost Premium Plus.

12. BjourneMun

BjourneMun MDL Member

Apr 8, 2015
    CamStudio
    BBFlashBack Pro
    Eset Smart Security
    Sandboxie Lifetime
    Malwarebytes AntiExploit Premium

:)

13. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Sandboxie Lifetime please dude :)

14. humsearshad

humsearshad MDL Junior Member

May 8, 2014
    How about Cyberghost VPN giveaway?

15. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    ESET Smart security giveaway for 40 licenses concluded on this JAN along with MBAEP.

Cyberghost denied any sponsorship for this year.

Sandboxie never replied an email request.

16. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    The producer thinks that Sandboxie doesn't need to be advertised :D

17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Terabyte Unlimited products

Hi sid,

Feel free to delete this thread after reading since suggestions thread is closed by now, in you like.

Could you make a contest for Terabyte Unlimited products too?
    They have two different licenses for two of their best products available:
    1. TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite
    2. BootIt Bare Metal

Regards.

18. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    I've requested Terabyte in the past but got no response from them so be happy with the vendors who voluntarily sponsor few licenses for the giveaway here.