macOS Sierra Golden Master

Discussion in 'macOS' started by hans2k6, Sep 8, 2016.

1. hans2k6

hans2k6 MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2011
    Hi all,

does someone have maybe a mirror, where it's have been uploaded?

I don't have a developer license so I can't download it directly.

thank you

2. ramg1967

ramg1967 MDL Member

Sep 13, 2012
    I upgraded MBP today with the NEW OS SIERRA. SIRI and Applepay are the two that caught my attention. Will explore more during the weekend. The upgrade was smooth. Took about 1 hour to download and complete. Over all very satisfied with the process.

3. lollerbean

lollerbean MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2012
    Notifications center is still a little buggy when it comes to adding things, wireless mice pointers seem to jump a lot (doesn't happen with trackpad so it's the mouse). Siri's nice to have there though I hope her location awareness doesn't drain the battery unnecessarily... Overall nice OS I think, but I might go back to 10.11 for now and wait for 10.12.2 or so.

4. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    Downloaded it last night on my Dell Studio 1535 laptop currently running Yosemite. I had to "upgrade" it from a MacPro3,1 to MacPro6,1 before it would let me download it.

It will take me a week or two to get it running, if it will run at all. I've used the stuff at tonymacx86.com to get this machine to successfully run Snow Leopard, Mavericks, and Yosemite. No luck yet with El Capitan.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pareto Optimal

Pareto Optimal MDL Senior Member

Jun 2, 2012
    There are no free Mac OS discs there.