Loaders/Activation Tools/Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Yen, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #21 Daz, May 23, 2010
    Last edited: May 23, 2010
    I warned you via PM that the advertisement and spamming of loaders (and in general) is against the rules, they have been made perfectly clear to you.

MDL allow my loader because I'm an active developer who has constantly updated my own thread and worked hard at it. The development of the loader you keep posting about isn't supported by anyone here so it's classed as advertisement/spam. Also I should note that the loader you keep spamming is using resources that are older than my own and the developers of the actual exploit don't support his work where as I work closely with them to enhance the code, all he does is sit back and wait for an open version to be released. Now what do you think MDL will support, one with developers and the community behind or one that's just adding stuff as it becomes available? o_O

As for why an old thread was removed, it was a dead thread which you bumped with advertisement/spam. Look at the dates, the last post was 10-23-2009 and you made yours 5-23-2010 and then even when it was deleted you created your own thread to spam the same stuff.

One of the other mods said I should ban you, I however said I want to give you a chance and simply ask you to stop.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NoJuan999

NoJuan999 Experienced SLIC Tool Operator

Jul 31, 2009
    #22 NoJuan999, May 23, 2010
    In my opinion that can't even be considered a Loader.
    It is a GUI which includes the work of many different people and the creator of that GUI doesn't even give credit to those developers.
    In my eyes that person is simply a Ripper and should not be allowed to post that GUI here.
    Insted of eXtreme he should name it the "Completely Stolen set of Loaders/Activators".

3. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    #23 FreeStyler, May 23, 2010
    I think i might have done that :p
    If you are not allowed to post it one thread, why should you be allowed to post it in a old thread?

If Napalum (@jkhsdjflseii, are you Napalum?) likes to support his 'Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition', let him create his own eXtreme site and eXtreme support forum...

4. crazy67988

crazy67988 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2011
    Understood.

5. MSOFT

MSOFT MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2011
    In my opinion that can't even be considered a Loader:)

6. Sat Crazy

Sat Crazy MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2011
    I support it too. Thank you.

7. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Closing this thread to old.