Liberals, you have been had. - Revelation from the Vault 7 release.

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by JFKI, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    I'm going to omit the acerbic retorts and try to comment on what you posted.

Yep. Can't argue with that. As a side note, just the act of killing alone was very upsetting.
    I'll get over the apparent, but non-existent butthurt. :D

Another thing I noticed was the fact that the voice indicated that they were receiving gunfire and requested permission to return fire. They were granted that permission and they returned fire.

Seems to me they did their jobs. And a splendid job at that.

Agreed. War sucks, especially if you're a civilian (or "Silly-Viliian")

Or a child. But one of the soldiers asked an important question:

"Why would you take a kid to a battle?"

Yeah why would you do that? :g:

Wikileaks is raw data that has not been "pre-digested". So, it's open to interpretation.

And misinterpretation.

Now you're making wild accusations and assumptions without knowing the man or his story.

Does that sound sensible or rational to you?

Irrelevant...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    The first time I viewed that video even I, with my now bad eyesight, could tell that that "rocket launcher" was a telephoto lens attached to a camera... Both of them.
    And yes I did see AK's, but they were way out of range to be a threat.

Yes, they did what they were trained to do (as did I so many years ago), kill... And they did do that splendidly, except for Kyle. o_O

Hence the title, "Collateral Murder".

3. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @JFKI: I'm not giving them right. What I'm saying is that we don't know all the facts. Something definitely looks fishy there, but we don't really know as we were not there.
    Murder is murder. But that was war, and we both know that war is hell. If it upsets you, then take comfort in the fact that you haven't lost your compassion for humanity.

Look at the bright side: We're not fighting that battle on our own streets. :dunno:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Ahem, kids do not have a choice but be in the battle zone, many a time, since the fighters move into the inhabited areas... And those usually are not their kids...

Should it be done differently in that case? Yes or no?

5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    If you had the mental capacity of a 3 year old you would understand that "YOU" (ignoring him) does NOT mean EVERYBODY, fool...:rolleyes::D

Autistic, maybe? In that case I withdraw my comment...

6. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @gorski: If it could be done without loss of life, yes. The reality is that neither of us was there.

If we were, I suspect you'd probably have got into trouble for refusing to fire, and I would have been called a dumb bitch for missing the shot. ;)

Hopefully, we'll never know.

7. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    What upsets me is that at that point in time we already had the technology and enough intel to do surgical strikes on the real "bad guys".
    So why did we end up killing journalists, wedding parties, etc.. ?
    And don't even get me started on the Whiskey Pete used on Fallujah. ( Can you say "War Crime" ? )

Better still, WHY was John O'Neill called off Bin Forgotten EVERY time he got close ?
    ( You know, the guy who worked for the FBI's counter terrorism division who knew more about Bin Forgotten's habits than his wives, got fed up and took a security job and on his first day there was ironically killed by his arch nemesis on 9/11 at the WTC complex ? )

Personally I know why, but expressing that knowledge would label me a conspiracy theorist at best, or being "Tillman'd" at worse.

Sometimes I think the battles fought on our own streets are far worse.... That is by design. As is the battle against Trump.

8. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
  9. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    [​IMG]

10. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    Because that technology makes mistakes, just like -anything- touched by humans.
    In one of the other videos featured, there was two duds in one of those hellfire strike videos?
    As far as White Phosphorus is concerned, The rules are vague on it. And like anything else, they'll do it if they can get away with it.

We have a large contingency of cluster bombs in our arsenal. If we have to use them, we will.
    That's just the way it is. We don't because we're not fighting that kind of enemy. We're fighting urban guerilla war.

My brothers' ex-girlfriend used to sell telecom systems. On 9/11, she had an appointment to visit Cantor Fitzgerald to help them pick out a new PBAX system. Her sister worked for the FBI. The day before, her sister called her and all but begged her not to go into Manhattan.

They knew. And it was suppressed for the same reason the Enigma decodes was not used to save ships that were about to be attacked. They didn't want to show their hand.

War is hell.

11. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    <-- Successfully suppresses urge to post pics of the charred bodies of the women and children murdered in Fallujah.

12. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    I have a friend who lives in Red Hook (Brooklyn). He has to sleep on the floor because of drive-by shootings.

So tell me about Fallujah. :dunno:

13. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    We basically carpetbombed the city of Fallujah with White Phosphorous.
    When used this way White Phosphorous is an indiscriminate killer.
    White Phosphorous reacts with water to create heat and fire.
    The average adult human body is 50-65% water.
    The average infant's body is 75-78% water.
    The images show the aftermath of burning, much of which is to the bone.

The deaths of those innocent women and children bring an entirely new meaning to the term "hell".
    Frankly I hope those who ordered that attack suffer the same fate.

Incidentally Israel did the same, albeit not as severely, to Gaza. On 10 January 2009, there was a live video feed of "wounded kids and babies" being brought to a hospital at 18:04.
    This went on for about a week.
    Many images taken from that live feed which were saved on services such as imageshack are now gone, however a good portion saved elsewhere remain.
    MJ, if you would like a link to that old thread please PM me.

This appears to have been sanitized from Yahoo News.
    However, since I am a packrat in more ways than one...
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090115/twl-israel-shells-un-building-in-gaza-41f21e0.html

Israel shells UN building in Gaza

3 hours 4 mins ago
    ITN

http://b2.ifrm.com/309/115/0/p705193/WPgaza.jpg
    [​IMG]

The UN headquarters in Gaza has been set ablaze during some of the heaviest attacks in the 20-day-old Israeli offensive. Skip related content

The United Nations Relief and Work Agency (UNRWA) building was being used as a shelter by up to 700 civilians fleeing the bombardment of the Palestinian enclave when it was struck.

Spokesman Chris Gunness said: "Our compound in Gaza has now received three hits, reportedly of white phosphorus. Buildings in the compound are on fire, there are loaded fuel tankers nearby. Three people have been injured.

"It is not clear at this stage if they are UNWRA staff or some of the 700 or so civilians who have taken refuge in our compound."

The use of white phosphorous, which causes horrific burns on contact with skin, was banned as a weapon of war in civilian areas under the 1980 Geneva protocol.

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon called the UN attack an "outrage". During a meeting with Mr Ban, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert later apologised but said the shelling was prompted by fire from Palestinian gunmen at the compound.

"It is absolutely true that we were attacked from that place," Mr Olmert said in broadcast remarks.

Elsewhere in Gaza City, an attack on the Al-Shurouq Tower housing the offices of the Reuters news agency and other media organisations was also blamed on an Israeli shell. Witnesses said the southern side of the 13th floor had been hit. Two journalists were wounded.

A hospital was also struck during the attacks but no one was reported hurt. Its administrative offices were set ablaze and patients moved in panic to the ground floor, seeking safety.

The Palestinian death toll has risen to at least 1,073, according to the Hamas-run Health Ministry. More than 5,000 have been wounded. Thirteen Israelis - ten soldiers and three civilians - have been killed.

Mr Ban said the number of deaths in the Gaza Strip has become "unbearable".

I will have to dig deeper for more Fallujah info which I can post.
    Either way it is a sick sick world.

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    MJ, I can not believe my eyes - what you are posting lately is just... unbelievable...

15. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    #35 JFKI, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    Getting back on topic...

Wikileaks Vault 7 dark matter release

WikiLeaks: CIA tools could infiltrate MacBooks, iPhones

16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  17. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    And leave it to gorski to take the thread back off topic.

Wikileaks ≠ Edward Snowden. :rolleyes:

18. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @gorski: I don't live in the Middle East where a war is going on.

I live in Brooklyn. We have skirmishes between rival gangs every day. Drug dealers are constantly shooting at each other, and if you're not careful you'll be attending a funeral.

Or you might end up being the guest of honor of one.

My priorities are a little different than yours. I'm more into trying to save the American kids that are being shot and killed every day. In America.

When it happens at home, you tend to give it more weight.

19. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    A couple of years ago ( when the opioid crisis was just getting started ) I lived in Manchester, NH.
    One night I heard a loud "Ker-Thwap".
    The next day I did a walk around of the house I was living in and dug a .38 cal slug out of the wall where my bed was.
    Luckily it hit a stud...
    Or was luck involved at all ? :dunno:

Regardless, I am still a firm believer in the 2nd amendment.