Is trump crazy?

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by bobbee12, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Off you go to "survivalist" camp... :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    What Trump’s first 100 days have meant for tech, science, and the future

April 29th marks President Trump’s 100th day in office, a "ridiculous standard" that he has promised to surpass nonetheless. Trump had big plans going in: repealing and replacing Obamacare, suspending immigration from "terror-prone regions," building a border wall and making Mexico pay for it. While he’s had a handful of victories, like getting Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court, many other plans have collided the courts, Congress, or administrative chaos.

Yet it has been an eventful hundred days. We won’t delve into every executive order and diplomatic shift, but the beginning of the Trump administration has had a profound impact on technology, science, and the future course of the planet. Media, politics, and so much else seems to have entered a new era, and it’s a surreal one. Even more than before he took office, Trump permeates the culture: news, television, music, even things that aren’t direct responses to Trump get pulled into his gravitational field. Rollbacks of environmental regulations and aggressive tweeting about North Korea mean we can now worry about two apocalypses at once: nuclear winter and climate change. (The fact that tweets can raise the specter of nuclear war is new, too.) The wall may end up being more of a fence or maybe just a metaphor, but metaphors have power, and hostile rhetoric coupled with aggressive deportations means the future looks more isolated and less connected than ever. Meanwhile, one of the primary drivers of interconnection, the internet, is being divvied up by corporations. more

4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yep, that's the business of a clown: U-turns right and proper, to make us laugh he'll do anything...

But this one - underneath all that commotion and that kerfuffle - is putting together and then stashing away a great deal of "deals" that will benefit him greatly, while "we" are laughing...

5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    The oligarch has taken over and Trump is leading the way. We are at the mercy (or lack of) corporate business

6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Nah, nah, naaahhh, m8 - all false news!!! He is, in fact, "draining the swamp"...

7. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :laie: He came to drain the swamp and took up residence in the swamp as the swamp monster !

8. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    yup...draining the swamp and back filling it with fresh manure

9. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
  10. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    promoting hate for another culture or even a different race isn't what this country is about, it is pathetic

11. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @Joe C: There's a whole religious / cultural entanglement going on there. What CODYQX4 speaks of is the Zionist movement.

Yes they are jews doing horrible things in the name of...who knows what. And the truth is the truth.

But not all Jews follow those party lines.

You have to be careful because you just don't know who the real enemy is. There's a plethora of agendas, almost all of which involve money.
    On top of that, there's this geo-political 'Sleight of Hand' going on, where everybody is questioning their own political beliefs, and all the young people are realizing that they've been duped by some pretty savvy con men.

I guess the only solution is to make as many babies as you can. :dunno:

@CODYQX4: Might I suggest you put that post in a spoiler.

12. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I must be ignorant about this Zionist thing, I looked it up on Wiki and it's just about Jews getting back their homeland, I do know that Jews and Arab/Palestinians have been killing each other but they have been killing each other for over 4000 years so I do not see anything different about that.
    What exactly have these Zionists done that is so horrible?

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    May I suggest he (Cody) is an ignorant fool barking up the wrong tree, together with Hitler and such lot, a totally idiotic story for idiots.

Nest time you wanna think, get some balls and show through Koch's of this world - the masks of Capital!!!

But I bet you have neither the brains nor the balls to do it!

14. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    gorski, at some point in time, I just might figure out who and what your writing about with having to re-read your post before shrugging it off

15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    1) One should actually understand the change from Feudalism to Capitalism in order to understand the contemporary world... This falsified "history" Cody is regurgitating here was served to him by ignorant, nasty fools.

2) When you run out of "enemies" - if one is a Nazi-Fascist - then what do you do? You turn "inwards", to "your own" and you start "cleaning up", all the "traitors" and everybody who disagrees with you.

3) If you really wanna live dangerously - study Philosophy. And Cody is absolutely ignorant in any of this. He is a pawn. He doesn;t know whose pawn but Hell, we all choose who we wanna be...

4) If one manages to see past faces and names one must see the structure of one's society. That is too much for poor Cody. Otherwise he would not discriminate between Jewish and non-Jewish masks of Capital.

In short, he is but a fool, a pawn, no real knowledge, no thinking allowed, just testosterone others are using for their own interests...

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #316 Mr.X, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
    :rofl:

Eres todo un hijo de puta @gorski

:nsa:

So are you telling you use your testosterone for the common good? If so, how you do it? How you contribute for the good of human kind?

Please point me to a University where I can see the subjects the career has...

17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #317 Mr.X, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
    delete please

18. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    How do you contribute to the good of human kind?.......By loving your neighbor as well as you love yourself
    Philosophy is not a career, very few actually can make any kind of living on it

19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    LOL, I'm asking to @gorski about this as he seems to know how to. He criticizes @CODYQX4 , so I ask what does he actually do to commonweal. Does he writes books or activist, just wonder what he does apart from calling "fool" "idiot" "stupid" "retarded" to others with different interests and views.
    Strange. In Mexico and other Hispanic colleges and universities they call it a career. And yes perhaps very few can make a kind of living on it.

20. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    IMHO.... CODYQX4 does appear to be some kind of anti-Semite extremist, on an equal par as with neo-nazi's