Is trump crazy?

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by bobbee12, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    #261 JFKI, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    Which is why I phrased it like I did.
    You do know the definition of "hope" do you not ?

AND I do HOPE that Trump is enough of a "deluded" "conspiracy nut" to realize the ramifications of what signing that bill truly are.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...ration-policy-sjres-34-–-disapproving-federal
    https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-joint-resolution/34/all-actions

2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Even the ISP's know.

https://www.slashgear.com/isps-promise-not-to-sell-customers-personal-browsing-history-02480530/

Yeah, right. Where is the promise for them not to *** in your mouth either ?

4. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    On the plus side Trump has not signed it into law yet.

6. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    19th cousins ?

:eek: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/25/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-are-related-genealogy/

OK, so they are both crazy. :dunno:

7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    With this fellah, spouting this utter garbage, nothing seems to be OK upstairs.... poor sod, he missed - not a century but - a whole epoch....

Blimey!

8. CHEF-KOCH

CHEF-KOCH MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008
    This answers whole topic:

[​IMG]

9. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Looks like he was correct with this:
    https://patch.com/massachusetts/boston/valdez-drug-ring-15-busted-huge-new-england-takedown

What was it that he said about Mexican immigrants that got everyone's panties in a twist ?

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Look just how "crazy" he is: https://www.theguardian.com/politic...erm=222804&subid=20906735&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

"So, at 11.22am, he tweeted it. His handle is @custardgannet and he wrote: “Genuine scoop: just saw Nigel Farage enter the Ecuadorian embassy.” Moments later, a reporter from BuzzFeed, who happened to follow him on Twitter, picked it up and tweeted him back, and Stubbings told her: “No press or cameras around.”

(...)

Robert Mercer, the billionaire hedge fund owner, bankrolled the Trump campaign and his company, Cambridge Analytica, the Observer has revealed, donated services to Leave.EU. If this issue forms part of the Electoral Commission investigation, this isn’t just a case of possibly breaking rules by overspending a few pounds. It goes to the heart of the integrity of our democratic system. Did Leave.EU seek to obtain foreign support for a British election? And, if so, does this constitute “foreign subversion”?

What did or didn’t happen on 9 March may perhaps reveal clues to understanding this. To unravelling the links between WikiLeaks, the UK and the Trump administration – an administration embroiled in ever deeper connections to the Russian state. Between Trump – whose campaign was funded by Mercer and who came to power with the help of the same analytics firm now under investigation for its work with Leave.EU – and Brexit.

And 9 March was the day that all these worlds came together – when the cyber-libertarian movement that Assange represents collided headfirst with the global rightwing libertarian movement that Farage represents. When Nigel Farage tripped down the steps of the Ecuadorian embassy – a visit that he did not expect to be photographed or documented – a beam of light was shone on a previously hidden world: a political alignment between WikiLeaks’ ideology, Ukip’s ideology and Trump’s ideology that is not necessarily just an affinity. It is also, potentially, a channel of communication.

(...)

“What? No way. Farage has been across the subject for years in the European parliament.” It didn’t make much sense at the time – and, in fact, that wasn’t the speech that Farage made. On 24 February, he told the crowd: “Our real friends in the world speak English.” The next evening he had dinner with Trump at the Washington Trump hotel and tweeted a photo of him with “the Donald” in the early hours of the morning.

Eleven days later, he headed off to the Ecuadorian embassy. BuzzFeed’s story dropped at 1.31pm. And, 57 minutes later, at 2.28pm, WikiLeaks made an announcement: it would host a live press conference by Julian Assange about his latest leak, “Vault 7”.

The timing of this was lost in the “isn’t that bizarre?” tone of the coverage. And, maybe, also, it’s only with distance that it raises significant questions – not least because the complex web of connections between the Trump administration is a challenge for even hardened US newshounds to follow.

Nearly every day of 2017 has brought forth some new nugget of fact about “Trump-Russia” but this was a tough week for Trump, even by his standards. The “witch-hunt”, as he’s termed it, was gathering pace. On 2 March, his attorney general, Jeff Sessions, recused himself from the Trump-Russia investigation and, on 4 March, Trump retaliated in a tweetstorm which accused Obama of “wiretapping” him.

And then, on 7 March, he finally caught a break. Some other news came along to knock him off the front page. For more than a month, WikiLeaks had been periodically issuing cryptic tweets about Vault 7. A month passed before it finally landed: a leak that, whether by accident or design, embarrassed the CIA.

WikiLeaks’ data trove had come from what it called “the CIA’s global hacking force”, its Center for Cyber Intelligence. “CIA scrambles to contain damage from WikiLeaks documents,” said the headline in what Trump calls the “failing New York Times”. The documents apparently showed that the CIA had the capability to hack a huge number of devices, not just phones but also TVs. In the midst of the most serious investigation of foreign cyber-interference in a current administration in US history, vivid revelations about the US’s similar capacity to interfere abroad had hit the headlines."

Ach, just read it all - it's making me SICK TO MY STOMACH!!!!

11. CHEF-KOCH

CHEF-KOCH MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2008
  12. coolstar

coolstar MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2010
    stupid not crazy

13. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    Nice rant.

Honest question: what is "cuck"? Why not use the actual word(s) that it means?

The only time I have heard or seen that word was when Glenn Beck said that anyone using it should be ignored because they are "extreme alt-right" (which is another thing never heard about until recently).

14. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    Based on that definition you gave, there are a lot more "alt-right" than we would be led to believe, myself included. No supremacy here, but my skin is white and I'm not ashamed of that.

15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Oh, dear.... Makes me wanna puke...

16. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @gorski: Not me. White, black or anywhere in between, you should be proud of your heritage.

I'm American of Italian and German descent and proud of it.

17. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #277 gorski, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    I have no clue why on Earth would anybody be proud of things s/he did NOT choose, did not DO by themselves... I am proud of my achievements - but what mum Nature gave me and which dangly bits I came from... WTH is there to be "proud of", what for, FCOL?!?

On the other hand, there is this little bit one is conveniently forgetting when one goes down that line and that is, if you choose to "identify" yourself with such stuff and look at the good bits that came from Italy or Germany, for instance, how about the "bad stuff" that came from there, like 2 world wars, racism, Nazi-Fascism, militarism, imperialism, colonialism, slavery even in modern times and so on?!?

I think people should step back and reflect upon those things, especially since that BS is very, very "young", as it were, i.e. we made it up for specific reasons (and very recently!) and therefore we could "undo" it and perhaps try to put the emphasis MUCH MORE on the things that connect us globally, especially given the fact that the differences within such groups are much greater than amongst such superficially defined groups (as we know from various studies)...

NOTHING GOOD CAME OUT OF THOSE QUARTERS, guys!!! And one can feel oodles of such vibes from this thread, I'm afraid...

18. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Inherent human flaws race, nationalism and religion !
    When will they realize that they are just a bunch or molecules stuck to the Earth by gravity, while hurtling thru space and being mostly protected by Jupiter from total annihilation ?! As the saying goes "pride comes before the fall" and that fall shall be glorious and from the ashes shall rise synthetic life devoid of human stupidity!

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    You see very little and you make a helluvalot of it, sadly...

20. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Food for thought, if I must...

The current French battle is between a "German Maquereau" and a "French Whore"...

The German maquereau would do deals with the "EU (German) Boss" (over the back of his "workforce", as it were, happily continuing with the Neo-Liberal mythology, as if TINA), hoping to outsmart Schäuble, preventing him to drive his anti-vampire stake straight into the heart of Paris, i.e. keeping an approximation of the EU status quo, whereby the French elites decide over and manage the German money, selling his "workforce" short...

Meanwhile, the French whore would do anything to get into power, no matter how bad the deal for France as a whole, i.e. a true whore of power. No need for any "insightful" analysis here, she really is "see-through", right and proper, a typical "French whore" (in France just about any debate is at least copiously laced with, if not ultimately rock bottom founded in blatant power-discourse BS, top to bottom, left to right, sadly), reacting stupidly to Schäuble's "Elections can not be allowed to change the economic policies of any country" (at 1h 20 mins)...

Now, this kind of chat I would pay good money to see "live": - esp. from around 38 minutes onwards (from 46th to 52nd minute it is crucial, projecting the EU "fragmentation", resulting with Le Pen in power, all the way to 1.00 and more...)