[Giveaway/contest for 7 licenses] of Macrium Reflect Home Edition.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    This is the giveaway worth the wait. I've tried this in the past and it is excellent. I like the boot from windows menu feature to revert to a previous backup. It is fast, reliable and very clear in its gui. Count me in please.

2. garf02

garf02 MDL Member

Sep 15, 2007
    Count me, i like this program because is very simple to use compared with other.

3. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I am presently using the free version and hope to win a license.
    My favorite is the Super Rapid Delta restore.

4. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    #24 Zamber, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Thanks fot the contest!
    I need Macrium Reflect to install it and make harmonogram with backups.
    I had one year Macrium Reflect Workstation but it expired.

5. amirzubair

amirzubair MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway :)

I am using Macrium Free version, but there are some limitations to that. I want the home version of Macrium reflect to get rid of those limitations. Its a great backup software.

6. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks for this giveaway! :clap:
    I would like to win to restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy.

7. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    #27 wwd, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  8. KingAlex

KingAlex MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    Been using the freeware version of Macrium since forever but it lacks the added features that I need. I use AOMEI Backupper as augmentation but the speed and reliability cannot be compared to Macrium. Due to that I backup folders via other 3rd party tools (freeware also). :( File/Folder backup, Dynamic Disk Support, ReDeploy and Rapid Delta Restore are the very things I need. Never had any issues with Macriumfree except the limitations as to what I need. Using other 3dr party apps just makes it tiresome and complicated. With Macrium Home edition it's a one-app usage that is reliable and sure! Please count e in for this contest/giveaway ;)

GooglePlus Share

9. metalmayhem420me1

metalmayhem420me1 MDL Novice

May 8, 2013
    Count me in. I use the free version but Some of the non free features would come in handy, like delta's, redeploy, and things like that. Macrium is one of the few backup software that has proven reliable to me in my usage.

10. BjourneMun

BjourneMun MDL Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I have used Macrium Free version since 2007 and it does the job well. I did not have any issues while using except that it lacks file/folder backup. So I manually backup data from the folders that I frequently use. The other files/folders I placed in a separate partition so I can use Macrium free to backup that partition. In the Home edition I see that it is offered --file/folder backup alonf with the noe famous reDeploy. I'd like very much to have a chance to win one Macrium Reflect Home ver6.

Please count me in for this great giveaway! Thanks sid_16 and MDL!

11. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    please count me in
    i dont have disk imaging back up software so that is why i need it.i already follow in twitter and liked in facebook

12. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    I have been using the free edition for some time now and would love the chance to take the home edition for a spin!

I'm In! :clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    I would like to have it instaled on my computer and need to do backups with harmonogram i set. Thank you!

14. sohappyar

sohappyar MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2016
    I used to backup my files to cloud, like Google Drive, etc. But after heard that there is a data loss accident for Google Drive caused by thunderstorm, I would only backup locally.

Asking for best backup software, some friends advices Macrium Reflect. I would really want to have a try.

Unlike other software, say media player, etc, for backup software, using the most reliable softwares is very vital. So I will choose Macrium Reflect.

15. smartguy1

smartguy1 MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2016
    Macrium Reflect is quite easy to use. For backup, I would choose Macrium Reflect because it helps very much while migrating data to a new OS.

It's quick and reliable. Really love it.

Thanks sid_16 and Macruim Reflect.

16. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    I have been using Macrium Reflect Free for 2 years now and it never failed on me. It's great when a product does what it says and does it well. Now it's time for Home Edition.
    Count me in, please!

17. linknkm

linknkm MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Macrium Reflect is one of the best and using advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups.

18. taco-man

taco-man MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2009
    I need Macrium Reflect because I'm interested in some kind of backup solution that is better than the Windows File History/Backup that comes with windows.
    This would be great to use on my home network. I'm also very interested in seeing how the GFS feature would work out using Bluray as media for the monthly (or perhaps quarterly) backups.

19. windwind

windwind MDL Novice

May 24, 2010
    to issue backup important data on a computer should be given to the experts, Macrium Reflect has been proven to be reliable for data backup with a small possibility of failure, that's why I want to be able to win one of these prizes. data backup and restore quickly

20. ari_m

ari_m MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2015
    Hi Sid kudos for organizing giveaway of this top of the mark software.

Macrium Reflect is one of the best software known for it's seamless performance even in tricky situation, I like direct disk cloning feature most.