[Giveaway/contest for 7 licenses] of Macrium Reflect Home Edition.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]
    1st I would like to thank Macrium Software for sponsoring these '7' licenses of Macrium Reflect Home Edition each valued $69.95 to giveaway here at MDL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway will start from 25th March till 12th April.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Macrium Reflect v6 Home Edition

We have crammed even more features into the new version of Macrium Reflect for our home users, combining all the features of our previous v5 Professional edition with many new v6 features. To demonstrate our commitment to the home user, we have included 12 months Essentials Support into the license. This means that at home you can have peace of mind with Macrium Reflect Home Edition, and should you have any difficulties, our technical staff with be on hand to answer your questions. You can sit back, relax, and be confident that Macrium Reflect will be quickly and reliably protecting your data and systems.
    Features include:

• Macrium Super-Fast Imaging
    • File and folder backup
    • Incremental cloning
    • Backup file Consolidation
    • Synthetic full backup support
    • Pre-defined backup plans templates
    • Item level recovery
    • SuperRapid Delta restore
    • Complete SSD trim support
    • Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can download Macrium Reflect from here- [​IMG]
    You can read Version v6.1.1196 here - Release Notes
    You can read the Macrium installation instrution from here- http://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW/Installing Macrium Reflect
    You can get support from here
    - Support

You can visit the HOMEPAGE
    You can buy Macrium Reflect from here
    - [​IMG]

--------------------------------------
    Final details
    Attention everybody;
    Before posting in this or any other GIVEAWAY thread, take a minute to
    read the rule/s carefully then post a valid entry.

If you like the post please consider following the Twitter page or like the Face Book
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MANDATORY;
    The participants should comment 'why do you need Macrium Reflect' in your post?
    The winner/s of this competition is required to provide their username/Name (MDL forum) and a
    valid Email ID for license preparation.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To participate in this contest for Macrium Reflect Home Edition:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

• [*=center]You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway/contest.

[*=center]If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s hence, Your entry will not be counted and You Will Be Disqualified.
      [*=center]The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services if you're using it, while posting your entry here.
      [*=center]I reserve the right to change the rule if it is needed at any time during the contest time.
      [*=center] One post per one user is allowed.

[*=center]Please avoid posting here if you don't need it & stop debating in this thread.

[*=center]The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.

[*=center]Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
      [*=center]Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

3. This contest starts from 25th. March. and will end on 12th. April.2016
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 12th. April 2016 all time is GMT+5.30.
    The winners will be notified through private message. Be sure your private messaging is on and active.

• [*=center]The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 5 days or the win will be void.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The GIVEAWAY is live now!
    MANDATORY;
    The participants should comment 'why do you need Macrium Reflect' in your post?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Thanks sid_16 for this giveaway, please count me in.

I need this software as I am a regular user of Terabyte Unlimited products but peter2150 @wilderssecurity.com recommends to me this great program. Now I want to have two sets of imaging backups, one of them from Macrium Reflect.

4. Sklipnott

Sklipnott MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2015
    Count me in please.

Learning basic security topics is part of my current training. Macrium Reflect is a good alternative for learning how to image your disks and protect data and Windows installation.

5. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    I'm in.
    The strength of Macrium Reflect is its reliability on all Windows platform. I still dual boot Windows 10 with Linux on some of my computers, so having MR will be nice to make a disk image for the Windows installations.

6. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thank you for this excellent giveaway. It is simple, I need this software as it`s the best backup software on the market, the fastest and the safest.
    :clap:

7. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Yeah, I am IN.

Macrium, The Best in its category. Backups are absolute requirement nowadays. And Macrium is the best with full, incremental backup with many other features & is fast & reliable in its operations, etc... I definitely need this. Hope to win this giveaway.

8. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    I haven't used Macrium Reflect before, but have heard a lot of good things about it. I would love to try it for my backups. :)

9. tiko123

tiko123 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2015
    #9 tiko123, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    I would like one,
    why I need it ?
    I used to have free edition ,used as disk imaging back up windows files or scheduled back up, protecting emails and documents as well, also you can restore the full back up or part of it. I really would like a home edition one..
    Thanks a lot Sid.

10. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    I need the Macruim Reflect giveaway to compare it to the Acronis True Image giveaway. :D

11. triggat

triggat MDL Member

Feb 18, 2009
    #11 triggat, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Macrium Reflect is a very reliable and efficient backup software which is exactly what I'm looking for to backup my laptops and have the peace of mind that comes with using Macrium Reflect one of the leaders in disc imaging and cloning technology. Please count me in. Thanks sid_16.

12. l30

l30 GFX Wizard

Apr 14, 2014
    I Need Macrium Reflect Home Edition because i wanted to compare it with other backup softwares

13. syga

syga MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2010
    I was using Windows 10 backup imaging.
    We all know Windows 10 has bugs, so I made a few backups when everything was running properly and thought everything was ok.
    Then 1 day, something went bad. I went to restore the image and found the file was corrupt and I couldn't use it. I ended up reinstalling the operating system, which is time consuming.

I then switched to Macrium freeware. Macrium does something that Windows does not, Macrium checks the integrity of the backup file, before and after.

I trust Macrium and it would be great to get the Macrium Home Edition.

Thanks

14. TONSCHUH

TONSCHUH MDL Addicted

Jun 11, 2012
    Please count me in.

I'm in the need of a new Backup-Solution, because "SuperEasy Backup Pro" just failed on me (de-compression error) and therefore I want to switch to a more reliable solution.
    Macrium was mentioned in the past to me @MDL and seems to have a very good reputation and I wonder if it could be the right software for me ?

Thanks a lot !

:)

15. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thank you for this excellent giveaway!
    The feature that I like most is the incremental backup.

16. denzel

denzel MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    I want Macrium Reflect because it's fast and with it i can schedule images to run at any time. :hug2:

17. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I need this software
    is the best
    to save my images
    quickly and reliably
    thanks for this great opportunity

18. OldMX

OldMX MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Count me in, i like macrium reflect because it was the only product that helped me in a very difficult data and disk migration where no other software worked correctly.

19. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    in
    love u sid for macruim reflect
    i use this software for backing my OS it's good as acronis
    easy for using it ;)

20. siddie

siddie MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2016
    I haven't used Macrium Reflect before, but I heard that it's best solution for backup. I really want to have a try.
    I've used other brands' product, but I found the backup process is time consuming due to lots of small sized files I have.
    I guess this one may be help me in this way.