[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoftChip

SoftChip MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2009
    When a friend tells me that his computer seems slower than usual, I get MBAM and run a full scan. It will find stuff the Antiviruses miss, as well as PUPs that the AV does not flag. The report is great to get a verdict on the machine, and do some user training. I will appreciate having MBAM watching for sneaky nasties on my machine!

2. cherishjoo

cherishjoo MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2016
    Count me in :biggrin:
    Thanks!

3. techgeek72

techgeek72 MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2016
    Love Malwarebytes Anti Malware for it's great protection. Used it countless of times on other peoples computers where normal antiviruses couldn't detect.

4. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium is a very good program to protect computer from viruses, malware, pests and malicious site. Therefore, I would like to win this program.

5. amirzubair

amirzubair MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2016
    Malwarebytes Antimalware is a great antimalware software. I want it coz i want malware protection. :)

6. Zetz

Zetz MDL Novice

May 12, 2015
    I would like to swap my current AV because (although good) it gives me little feedback and control.

7. ranna009

ranna009 MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2016
    MBAM is the only malware remover tool i trust apart from full fledged antivirus in protecting my PC from malicious softwares and websites, several times its real time monitoring tool has restricted my PC to get infected offline or online. Thank you very much for the giveaway.

8. tbonpc

tbonpc MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2009
    why do you need / like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium? Simple answer is it is the Best to stop those who wish to steal your info by loading malware to your PC or Mac by driveby and tracking scripts.

9. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Malwarebytes is excellent for providing an additional layer of protection, and works well with other security suites. It often finds malwares and system modifications that many other brands miss. Also, it is a good product for preventing PUPs installing on your machine,thus helping to make your Pc run smoothly. And it has a little footprint on the system. :)

10. Elmer BeFuddled

Elmer BeFuddled MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2010
    MBAM has been my number 1 choice as back up to my regular AV since Jesus left Kilmarnock (in other words a very long time!).
    An excellent tool in the defence against the nasties and I'd really like to try the 'live' protection over my free, but good, manually controlled version.

11. makisxxx

makisxxx MDL Member

Apr 9, 2008
    Malwarebytes Antimalware is a great antimalware software. I want it:mushy:

12. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware helps me to keep my system running and clean.
    Real-time protection detects malware that can be removed and also warns me of malicious websites.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

13. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway is ended.
    The winners are;
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    [S]forwardintofuture[/S]
    montellam
    wwd
    cengizhan

reymarbc

The Following winners of MBAMP have 1 more day to reply the winning PM
    1-montellam
    2- reymarbc

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    The last winners of MBAMP failed to respond the winning PM so the new winners are;
    1-SoftChip
    2-TR-3000
    You all have 3days to reply the winning message.

16. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    The winner SoftChip failed to reply the winning PM in 3days time so the new winner is
    Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 You've 3 days to reply the winning message.