[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghostwalker

Ghostwalker MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2015
    Since MBAM has been one of the go-to scanners since the beginning i would like to use it real time because i do not use an antivirus. For day to day browsing and testing purposes i use Pale Moon in VM's and my machine as my first line of attack in which one profile is bulletproofed as far as can be yet with other profiles at lesser stages and one default profile. Definitely count me in. :v:

2. LYCAON68

LYCAON68 MDL Novice

Sep 25, 2016
    I use the free version complementary with standard AV SW ...

Please count me in, with a lot of Thanks ...

3. montellam

montellam MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2013
    count me in. thanks:worthy::worthy:

4. jen09

jen09 MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2016
    i want to have this software because it is great and helpful for me in every day I use my pc :)

count me in

5. prashantsays

prashantsays MDL Member

Jun 13, 2016
    As the undisputed king of malware busting deserves the best user, count me in.

6. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    I am using MBAM free for long time to scan the system. Its one of the best to scan & find the threats. Realtime protection is good for zero-day threats & companion for Windows Defender.
    I am IN

7. adrianyujs

adrianyujs MDL Member

Sep 26, 2012
    count me in. thanks

8. tomislav

tomislav MDL Novice

Feb 23, 2010
    I need it because it is the best software in its category.

9. bobmanuk

bobmanuk MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2013
    i really like this software and recommend it to anyone who has a virus/malware problems.

I also use it a lot when im repairing peoples pcs so i could really make good use of this.

10. lucidus

lucidus MDL Member

Mar 18, 2015
    I use it as a passive scanner on my desktop and parents' laptop. It would be nice to have the premium version too for added protection. Thanks for the chance!

11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway, sid_16! :worthy: I want to win a license for this software as is one of those simple but powerful programs that detect and help us get rid of viruses, spyware, trojans, worms and other dangerous files, making it very useful, especially when used in conjunction with our regular antivirus to provide an extra layer of protection for our PCs.

Best of luck to all the participants, ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. NICK@NUMBER11

NICK@NUMBER11 MDL Expert

Mar 23, 2010
    nice giveaway...count me in :eek: thank you.

13. numpayak

numpayak MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2016
    I want to win Premium Version on Malwarebytes Anti- Malware and install it on my Mom's laptop, because she need good security, there I have my account. Please count me in.

14. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    thanks sid for the giveaway..
    I like the malwarebytes bleeding-edge signature definition updates to protect from unknown recent threats, which has become more robust with their new awesome V3 release.

15. mazloum

mazloum MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2012
    i always use free version of malwarebytes , when no other antivirus can clean infections

16. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    This is the ideal supplement to my antivirus for staying safe online. Free version is cool but premium would be cooler.

17. ratzlefatz

ratzlefatz MDL FUBAR Recon Squad

Sep 1, 2012
    I would like to win the Premium version, because it completes the freeware version's capabilities:

- Reliable Malware- and Spyware recognition
    - Anti-Rootkit
    - Sophisticated Malware removal

with

- Realtime Protection
    - Blocking of suspicious websites
    - Fast Hyperscan mode
    - Variable scheduling tasks
    - Selfdefending Chameleon driver

and last but not least: Because it has saved my but lot's of times!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. lynnig

lynnig MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2015
    Count me in too please. I would love to own a copy of this excellent program! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

19. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    The inherent struggle of mankind to dominate evil is what really drives this excellent program. Count me in.

20. nj0rr

nj0rr MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2015
    I'm in ! :eek: I would like to try this piece of software, to protect my PC from Web DEMONS :devil: