[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    First I would like to thank Malwarebytes for sponsoring 5 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium licenses to be Given away here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway starts from 23rd Nov. and ends on 8th Dec.
    --------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    ​

1. Cleans infections
      Malwarebytes Anti-Malware's industry-leading anti-malware and anti-spyware scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rogues, spyware, bots, and more. Anti-rootkit technology drills down and removes deeply embedded rootkits, one of the most dangerous forms of malware.
      If you've got malware on your computer, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will destroy it. Restoring your computer to its former glory.
    2. Prevents future infections
      Three proprietary technologies—signature, heuristics, and behavior—automatically guard you and your online experience from malware that antivirus products don't find. Real-time protection detects and shields against the most dangerous forms of malware.
      Breathe easy. Automatic scanning does the work for you, so you never have to worry about getting infected. Your computer and all its data stays safe.
    3. Blocks malicious websites
      Malicious website blocking protects you from fake websites or legitimate websites that have been compromised by malware. Hacking and phishing attempts are stopped in their tracks.
      No need to worry about stolen credit card information or identity theft. You can go back to watching those cat videos without the chance of getting infected.
    4. Scans faster
      Lightning-fast Hyper Scan mode targets only the threats that are currently active. Faster analysis. Still gets results.
      Run a scan in the background while you boot up your favorite PC game. It's done by the time you're ready to play.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HOMEPAGE
    https://www.malwarebytes.com/antimalware/
    Download (free trial)
    https://www.malwarebytes.com/trial/
    Buy the Premium Version
    https://store.malwarebytes.com/342/purl-consumer?x-source=website
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note:
    These license keys are for personal use only. If you win a license key, you agree not to trade or resell your product key.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Final details;
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium Giveaway Details:
    To participate in this Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium Giveaway:
    [FONT=&amp][SIZE=7][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000]1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=&amp]

IMPORTANT
    :

COMPETITION RULES:

COMPETITION RUNTIME:

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!
    [/FONT]
    Thanks,
    sid_16.

The winners are;
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway is live now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ibrahimefe

ibrahimefe MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    I have not used it for a long time (about 3-4 months). I said that I eat a pc today. I found 59 pests when I scanned it and scanned it. These are mostly trivial things called cookies.
    What I mean is that it is always good to keep this program on the pc. I know that sometimes it is doing big jobs and catches spyware style in dangerous viruses.

That's why I need my premium.:clap:

4. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    I want to extend free protection to the premium version. That is why I'm taking part in the competition!

5. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in :)

6. kommodos

kommodos MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2015
    count me in. thanks

7. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I want malwarebytes anti-malware because IT always saves my computer when it gets infected. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the answer to every kind of infection a computer can have!!! It has also saved my friend's PC when it got infected with rogue applications.

8. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    #8 Tiger-1, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    yay count me in :biggrin: this is the better aplication around the world:) if you want stay free of any species of malwares, pup's, or any type of infection don't have a doubt choose Malwarebytes and have a peace stay protected:yeah:

9. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I use the free version
    as second scanner
    Malwarebytes has high detection rate
    of malware and pups
    is one of the best
    Thanks for the giveaway

10. ciger

ciger MDL Junior Member

Jan 13, 2009
    count me in. thanks..

11. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Count me in :)

12. alpx

alpx MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2015
    I used it earlier. A very successful security program and constantly updated
    Thanks for the giveaway

13. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to use as a scanner for a long time and would be great to have the premium version to protect the system in real time.
    The program is one of the best in its class.
    The program is really great, especially with the emergence of new threats (malicious browser add-ons, extensions, modules) that are deliberately redirected to third-party resources and unfair advertising, news sites, making it sometimes impossible normal surfing on the Internet. Plus a good detection of different classes of malware, potentially unwanted software (such as Pirrit, Mobogenie, ePop Deals and a large number of other viruses and Trojans), which hamper the work PC, bit resources consume bandwidth and cause problems in the operating system.

14. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    count me in sid and thanks again Malwarebytes is a fine product

15. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Very good protection. I use MBAM on demand.
    Thanks!

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Hey!
    Many of you guys are making invalid posts, as per rules:

IMPORTANT:

Just saying...

17. ekimmartinez

ekimmartinez MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2008
    added security and pls count me in . tks a lot

18. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    very nice giveaway...thank you.

19. TR-3000

TR-3000 MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2016
    Antivirus software Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) is needed and at the same time need to quickly scan the system in search of different types of malware and treatment of the most difficult of infections that other anti-virus programs are not found.

20. william1955

william1955 MDL Novice

Nov 23, 2016
    Many years I use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
    It works very well for me.
    Hope, MBAM Premium (i.e. plus realtime scanner) will be even better.