[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    PRO:
    - My security software(Windows Defender) does not include exploit shield
    - MBAE is light on resources and doesn't interrupt other programs

Count me in, please.
    Best regards!

2. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway.
    i need this program to protect me from exploit while i am browsing

3. SilvMax

SilvMax MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2015
    I never used this and would like to try it.
    SID, thanks for this giveaway.

4. LonePirate

LonePirate MDL Novice

Jun 5, 2014
    MBAE is an extra layer of security which does a great job at protecting your computer. Thanks for the giveaway

5. atgpud2003

atgpud2003 MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2015
    This is awesome.. It protect my browser!! Coolest apps I had ever seen!

6. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Why do I need Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium?

Because my current 'go to' has been Zemana AntiLogger and as I have a lifetime license with them, I have never seen the need to justify the extra cost from the 30 day trial that Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit provides. 30 days is not long enough for me to test anything to truly see any worth and a full 1 year would give me perhaps more insight.

I already subscribe to their anti-malware and this could go with that nicely, but I'd need to see it in action long term before I could decide.

7. Integer

Integer MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway! I heard Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit has high detection rate and for now I don't have any other security application like this.

8. MSerif

MSerif MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway :)

9. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway

I like Malwarebytes Ant-Exploit Premium because

No other Anti-Exploit technology (including Microsoft's Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit) provides three layers of protection. These layers work together to block exploits instantly, in both in the first stage of the attack (preventing shell code execution), and in the second stage (memory calls, sandbox escapes, and memory mitigation bypasses).
    Malwarebytes Ant-Exploit Premium secures even programs associated with older operating systems like Microsoft Windows XP that are no longer patched and protected by their makers. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium operates at a different level from and independently of anti-malware and antivirus programs, so it can be installed without worry.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @sid 16 thanks for giveaway :)
    although my first post is missing:( I need start again: Malwarebytes is the better aplication around the world this aplication works fine it can eliminates any type of malwares, pup's, any suspected file so user stay totally protected Malwarebytes is the final solution:clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. KenanK

KenanK MDL Junior Member

Sep 26, 2010
    count me in. thanks

12. leekc

leekc MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium because it helps to protect my programs from malicious exploits.

13. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    thanks for the giveaway and please, count me in as well :worthy:

14. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    I'd like to win a license.

15. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    This is something I would not mind winning. One more level of security.

16. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Very useful program that protects computer against vulnerable programs and doesn't slow computer.
    Thanks for the contest!

17. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    It would be great to have a premium version to offer me the best protection without worrying about going to the wrong places on line and getting infected with something nasty

18. Planner

Planner MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2011
    [FONT=&amp] why do you need / like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium ?' [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    I need Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit because the internet is like the 'Wild West' !!!
    It is full of nasty things that are trying to get your details/data for scams galore.
    Malwarebytes has been one of the premier providers of tools to defend against the baddies out there. :)

I am the family/friends 'Go to' person for all the various laptops, PC's, tablets, phones etc
    I need to ensure that my devices are clean and running 100% safe, before I can touch anyone elses devices, as all updates/fixes come through me.

I trust Malwarebytes having used the free version of [FONT=&amp]Malwarebytes Anti-Malware[/FONT] for many years to clean up devices.
    [FONT=&amp]Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit would compliment the existing tools to provide even more protection.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

19. josywong

josywong MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2014
    count me in. thanks

20. imexhyou

imexhyou MDL Novice

Nov 26, 2016
    count me in please! XD