[Giveaway/Contest]for 5 licenses of PowerDVD 17 Ultra.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    I would like to thank Cyberlink for sponsoring 5 Licenses of Power DVD 17 Ultra to giveaway to the winners who participate in this competition.

I also would like to thank Tarek for writing this crispy review of thenew Power DVD 17 Ultra, which can be read here.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway starts from 13th April and ends in 30th April.
    ------------------------------------------

Cyberlink PowerDVD 17
    [​IMG]

INTRODUCTION:

Power DVD is the best multimedia software you need for your PCs and home entertainment systems. It's the ultimate media center, packing in the essential movie, music and photo features needed to fully enjoy all media content in unbeatable video and sound quality. Now you will have a cinema feel at home with program support of 4K and HDR TVs! You can unleash the full power of Ultra HD and HDR TVs with unique technology that delivers better resolution, colors, brightness, and even a full Virtual Reality experience.

Download a FREE TRIAL version of PowerDVD17:
    http://update.cyberlink.com/Retail/PowerDVD/DL/TR170323-016/CyberLink_PowerDVD_Downloader.exe

Homepage: https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd-ultra/features_en_US.html?affid=2581_-1_809&r=1

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Number of licenses: 5 each valued $99.95
    Contest run time: 2 weeks
    Winners announcement: 27th April
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

THE IMPORTANT PART OF THIS GIVEAWAY:
    1. Participants should write something about 'why do they need Power DVD 17 Ultra' in their comment.

COMPETITION RULES:
    • Only one entry allowed per household.
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
    • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 3 days then someone else will be selected.
    • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
    • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.

COMPETITION RUNTIME:

This giveaway starts on the 13th April 2017 and will end on 30th April 2017.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 30th April 2017 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rule you're welcome.

sid_16.

The Giveaway of PowerDVD 17 has ended. The winners are in random order;
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway of Power DVD 17 is live now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NeXtStatioN

NeXtStatioN MDL Senior Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Thanks for that giveaway sid_16 !
    I'm currently using VLC and it seems that it can't properly read my Blu-ray(s).
    PowerDVD17 has the ability to read Blu-ray(s), and it's media library management feature is a big + for this !

4. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #4 Joe C, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    I would really love to have Power DVD 17 Ultra to upgrade from the ancient (2006) software I currently using for video. Thanks of this offer

5. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    i have used previous cyberlink codec with my digital tv card before. they were the most compatible ones. i want to try new versions. thanks.

6. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Of course I'm in, I tested it some days ago and I was impressed by the interface and the possibilities of this software.
    So I hope a bit as I already had much luck in the past with giveaways here.
    Thanks to you :)

7. ucccafe

ucccafe MDL Novice

Feb 23, 2011
    I only use PowerDVD to watch BD/DVD, now I used PowerDVD 15 Ultra.

8. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thanks for the contest!
    I need PowerDVD because it has everything I need to play media on my PC.

9. ha14

ha14 MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2016
    thank you for this opportunity to win a Powerdvd excellent media plauer with numerous features

10. leebo_28

leebo_28 MDL Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    Hey , count me in. I read Tarek's review and really want to check this software out , thanks Sid for putting this together :hug2:

11. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway
    I like PowerDVD
    I want to use PowerDVD to play 4K UHD Blu-ray and HEVC

12. laser2016

laser2016 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Hi,
    Thanks for the giveaway
    I use Powerdvd to play most of films formats such as 3GP, MKV , FLV and etc

13. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    One of my favorite players.
    The program has all the digital functions inherent in the hardware DVD player: image scaling, continuous playback of the selected episode, setting of markers for fast search of a certain scene, accelerated viewing.

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/852812327145545728

14. streammaster

streammaster MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway
    PowerDvd is top.

15. kazzkazz

kazzkazz MDL Junior Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Thank you for this giveway.
    I would to have Power DVD 17 Ultra to upgrade from a old version software , that currently using. Thanks of this offer

16. jcbc

jcbc MDL Novice

May 26, 2009
    PowerDvd is top.

17. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    A program of great possibilities irreplaceable in W10

18. ogfrm

ogfrm MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2009
    I used PowedDvd long time ago. It is one of the best that I used. I like to get version 17. Thank you for the opportunity.

19. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    Count me in!!

Thanks sid and Tarek for such wonderful giveaway. Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 allows me to play Ultra HD Blu-ray videos and trueTheatre HDR allows to enhance videos to give more better movie experience. Also, stream and downlaod youtube videos even in 4K.

20. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    First of all, i would like to thank to sid_16 for this very good giveaway. :worthy:
    PowerDVD is a very good and reliable multimedia rendering suite with all sorts of capabilities suitable for any novice and advanced user. To me this software is needed to play uncommon video files that other players cannot do it at the quality provided by PowerDVD, this making it kind a of unique software on the market. Best of luck to all the participants, :clap: