[Giveaway /Contest for 20 licenses] of NetLimiter Pro version 4.x.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    1st I would like to thank Zdenek Polnicky of NetLimiter Team for sponsoring these '20' licenses of NetLimiter v4.x Pro to Giveaway here at MDL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Giveaway will start from 25th. March till 15th April.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

ABOUT

NetLimiter gives you full network control over your computer. You will decide where your application can connect and how fast these connections will be.

• Full internet bandwidth control over applications and computers
    • Powerful connection blocker
    • Long-term internet traffic statistics
    • Fully customizable behaviour using user-defined Rules and Filters
    • And much more...

Basic features DOCS

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 9:13:28 AM
    Real-time traffic monitoring

NetLimiter allows you to monitor network traffic in real time. You can view view every single connection made by every single application in your system. You can check their current transfer rate or look at them in real time traffic chart.
    Limits

For any application or single connection you can set their upload or download transfer speed limits. It helps you to share your network bandwidth much better.
    Firewall/Blocker

NetLimiter's Blocker allows you to prevent selected applications from connecting to the internet. It has quite customizable user interface which should suit needs of most (advanced) users.
    Priorities

Allows you to prioritize internet traffic of one application over others. If application with higher priority has no traffic then applications with lower priorities will not be restricted at all.
    Longterm traffic statistics

NetLimiter by default records all traffic on your machine. You can later view the records using Traffic stats tool.
    Custom filters

If you need more than basic entities like connections and applications, you can create your own Filters using advanced Filter editor.
    Installation

There is only one installation file for all program versions and operating systems. The installation file is a self executable file (aka bootstrapper) which wraps around Windows Installer (MSI). You can download the latest installation package from NetLimiter download page. Run the installer and the following window will appear.
    [​IMG]
    You can review the end-user license agreement. If you agree to the License terms you can press the INSTALL button to continue with the installation. NetLimiter will be installed and running on your computer.
    Although the installer GUI is very simple and self-explanatory and will fit most user's needs, there are many customizable options how to run the installation. All of them are accessible from the installer command line.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOCS

This is NetLimiter 4 user guide.

Nearby chapters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots;

[​IMG] [​IMG]

LATEST NEWS

All news

LATEST RELEASES

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NetLimiter 4
    All releases

Download
    [​IMG]

All releases

[​IMG][​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can view the HOMEPAGE
    You can get SUPPORT
    You can BUY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Final Details;
    To participate in this contest for NetLimiter Pro version 4.x:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.
    COMMENT IN YOUR POST;
    Why do you need/like NetLimiter Pro? to make a valid entry.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• [*=center]You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway/contest.

[*=center]If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s hence, Your entry will not be counted and You Will Be Disqualified.
      [*=center]The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services if you're using it, while posting your entry here.
      [*=center]I reserve the right to change the rule if it is needed at any time during the contest time.
      [*=center] One post per one user is allowed.

[*=center]Please avoid posting here if you don't need it & stop debating in this thread.

[*=center]The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.

[*=center]Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
      [*=center]Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

2. This contest starts from 25th. March. and will end on 15th. April.2016
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 15th. April 2016 all time is GMT+5.30.
    The winners will be notified through private message. Be sure your private messaging is on and active.

• [*=center]The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 5 days or the win will be void.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The GIVEAWAY is live now!
    Attention everybody;
    Before posting in this or any other GIVEAWAY thread, take a minute to
    read the rule/s carefully then post a valid entry.

Comment in your reply;
    Why do you need/like NetLimiter Pro?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway, sid_16. NetLimiter is among the best firewalls on the market and it does its job very good. Count me in to win a license. :rolleyes:

4. ari_m

ari_m MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2015
    Hi sid, again a great software giveaway:clap:

Count me in for this giveaway

Now days many softwares phone back to their home server to collect data, that's why I will be counting on NetLimiter Pro's one of the prime feature "Real-time traffic monitoring".

5. mysteriously

mysteriously Guest

#5 mysteriously, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2016
    Please count me in. Thanks :)

Why I need Netlimiter Pro
    I use ADSL2+ internet connection and around 10 people live in my house. It's very easy to just forget about others and use all available bandwidth (especially upload). I need Netlimiter Pro to never exceed upload/download limit on my shared connection. I need to make sure that my web traffic usage won't cause any inconveniences for my roommates.

Why I like Netlimiter Pro
    I like Netlimiter Pro mostly by its GUI simplicity. Main window has everything I need to see there. It's very easy to turn limits on and off - it's just one click. You see stats in real time, you can set-up the limit to one particular connection, you see process details and apps icons. Clear interface, lightweight and easy to use application.

6. tiko123

tiko123 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2015
    #6 tiko123, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Count me too.Thanks:worthy:
    why I need it?
    I just want to have full control of my network like monitoring applications and computers filter controlling...and the internet traffic.
    Thanks
    All the best

7. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    Wow, this looks very nice! I have a slow Internet and even just the speed limiter feature alone would be very useful.

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Count me in, thanks.

I need this software to balance and/or give priority of bandwidth to my programs.

9. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    #9 Muggaen, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway, sid_16. NetLimiter is one of the best firewalls on the market, so count me in this contest.. :)

Disqualified for copy/pasting others review.

10. cg

cg MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2014

I'm on a limited bandwidth plan :weep:, therefore I will use NetLimiter to not only monitor/set limit for data, but also disallow unwanted apps to connect to internet and eat on my limited bandwidth. :mushy:

11. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway @sid_16.

Real-time traffic monitoring
    NetLimiter allows you to monitor network traffic in real time. You can view every single connection made by every single application in your system. You can check their current transfer rate or look at them in a real time traffic chart.

12. amirzubair

amirzubair MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway :)

I like NetLimiter coz I want to limit bandwidth of some of my program. Its a very nice software to control bandwidth of different softwares.

13. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thank for the giveaway!
    NetLimiter allows me to monitor network traffic in real time.

14. petok

petok MDL Senior Member

May 4, 2009
    This program I used before 3 year and is good count me for license.

15. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    I would like thanks to Zdenek Polnicky and sid 16.

Netlimiter give full network control. Monitoring any aplications in real time and bandwidth control over applications.
    Is great software for monitoring and customize internet connections.

https://twitter.com/dx_tech/status/714009623183933440

16. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    I am missing a third-party network monitor on my system and this giveaway would be a good opportunity to add one to it, so count me in please.

17. wk-952

wk-952 MDL Member

Sep 2, 2012
    @sid_16
    Please count me in.

I was using it to limit the traffic of some programs untill the trial finished, so this giveaway is a very good opportunity for me.

Thanks for your efforts.

18. KingAlex

KingAlex MDL Junior Member

Mar 21, 2016
    #18 KingAlex, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2016
    Ordinary firewall cannot do what NetLimiter Pro can do for you. If I had one I can freely and "efficiently and effectively" set download or upload transfer rate limits for applications, all those connections or groups of them. So those limits you set you can allocate and manage properly the bandwidth. So you can efficiently make use of your connectivity maximizing priorities. The bundled tools will also help you analyze your connectivity so you can properly set each application profile. Schedule, block or edit rules from the data statistics that you get with it's statistical tool. Please count me in for this giveaway/contest and goodluck to all :)

Tweet

If you tweet, it should be publicly visible otherwise don't post it.

19. ppu

ppu MDL Junior Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Because, I need to monitor download/upload speed and have a clean stats.

Thanks

20. BjourneMun

BjourneMun MDL Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Having NetLimiter Pro is having "God control" over all your network connections. Will help you manage efficiently all the "ins and outs" of the programs that connect to the internet. Control the shared connection that you have so you can use your badwidth effectively and properly. Not only that you can block or restrict conections just like a HIPS firewall. The statistics it gives can really help you forge more better rules for all your applications. Please let me join :)

G+Share