[Giveaway/Contest] for 10 licenses of Acronis True Image 2017.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    The multiple mobiile devices is a huge plus as is the 5 pc licence. Have used TI on and off for several years. Has saved my bacon on many (too many to number) occasions. Would prefer a less one-click interface but it still does what is needed in a home environnement. Count me in please. Thanks for all your efforts sid_16.

2. vynncentgm

vynncentgm MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2015
    I would like to have this software to backup specific files on my various mobile devices in the event of an SD card corruption.

3. Tetragonia

Tetragonia MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2016
    I have been using Acronis for at least 5 years and it is the best backup software around. I need the new version b ecause it's time for me to upgrade to 2017. Please count me in.

4. gabegriggs1

gabegriggs1 MDL Novice

Jun 21, 2013
    I need Acronis to backup my computer to an image, and to restore some old backups I have laying around.

5. Harm2k

Harm2k MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2014
    Honestly i never heard of Acronis, but what i've read in the TC starter topic, i'am conviced this is the BEST backup- software for -at least- my needs.
    Count me in please.
    All parties, thank you for making this giveaway possible.

6. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Acronis True Image 2017 is an update to the already amazing backup software suite. I have been using it since last 7 years and it hasn't disappointed me even once. Faster backups and restore time, Bootable media features make it worth every penny you spend.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    Currently using WD edition of Acronis True Image but it has some limitations. Would like to try my luck here..thanks

8. Dale_j

Dale_j MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2012
    why do you need/like Acronis True Image 2017

Because it has saved my bacon more than once, and I would like a full version instead of the older free WD edition that came with my external drive.

Thanks for the goodies,

Dale

PS: Am I the only one who read the entry instructions? Do I win all 10 copies?

9. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I want to win at least once this wonderful program

10. MaveRick23

MaveRick23 MDL Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Count me too, please. I need it because i have about 150 PC's to care of them by system instalation and programs. Thanks in advanced.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. dloaderen

dloaderen MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2014
    Could really use Acronis True Image as I don't have any backup on my pc and laptop (And off course my smartphone). :worthy:

12. ha14

ha14 MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2016
    thanks for this contest, i will need it to uograde my older version ACRONIS and have better windows 10 support.

13. octada

octada MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2009
    I like it because it is very easy to use it!

14. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Acronis saves a lot of time!

15. Soldo

Soldo MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2015
    Thank you, count me in! ;)

16. jmrdv

jmrdv MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2015
    I would like to upgrade my Acronis True Image because the new version makes it easier to save my files. I first started using it in 2009 and have never been disappointed.

17. edragon

edragon MDL Novice

Apr 16, 2011
    I put my trust on Acronis True Image to do all the the imaging for my computers and hopefully win one of the license of Acronis True Image 2017. Thanks.

18. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    ATI is famous and great full image back up solution. I hope 2017 version should be better than earlier versions. Fast and easu to use.
    Thanks for the giveaway! :worthy:

19. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    One of my Backup/Recovery apps is becoming 'long in the tooth' and I am looking for a replacement.that supports the SW/HW standards common today. Please add me to the pool.

20. Charlie Copeland

Charlie Copeland MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2016
    I like Acronis True Image, it does a good, reliable job. I would like the new version to get additional computers backed up with the latest version ( latest version I have 2014) and also have my mobile devices backed up to the cloud. THANKS!