[Giveaway 3 licenses] of CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 16.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    [​IMG] ULTRA
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Giveaway of PowerDVD Ultra16 starts from 14th April ends on 24th. April. ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    1st I would like to thank Mr Erin Yang from Cyberlink Affiliate Program for sponsoring the 3 licenses each valued $ 99.95 for our members here at MDL. About PowerDVD Ultra 16; With over 300 million copies sold, PowerDVD is the world's number one movie and media player, serving up the highest quality, most immersive media entertainment experience available on PC. PowerDVD 16 now brings this award-winning experience to your big-screen TV, with a stunning new TV Mode that lets you recreate the atmosphere of cinema in your own home System Requirements; Operating System Requirements: Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7 Screen Resolution: PC Mode: 1024 x 768 TV Mode: 1366 x 768 with 16:9 aspect ratio Memory: 2 GB for Blu-ray Disc playback Hard Disk Drive: 500MB Graphics Support: Intel HD Graphics, ATI Radeon HD 5000, NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT Audio Support: PCI sound card or on-board audio output Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz, AMD Phenom 2.10GHz Optical Disc Drive • DVD drive to play DVDs and CDs • Blu-ray drive to play Blu-ray Discs Display Device • HDCP compliant display for Blu-ray playback • 3D display and glasses for 3D playback Internet Connection: Required for initial software activation and some social media and codec support What’s new in this version; **NEW** TV Mode — Bring the Movies Home! Brand new TV Mode means you can enjoy a cinema-quality movie experience from the comfort of your sofa. Immerse yourself in a movie watching experience that's beyond anything you've enjoyed before. Control all the action with PowerDVD Remote, redesigned especially for new TV Mode. Sit back and relax while you browse and control your entertainment using your mobile phone. [​IMG] The Best Option to Watch Movies on Your PC PowerDVD has become an essential component to any PC and is the ideal replacement for Windows Media Center, which has been removed from Microsoft Windows 10. In PowerDVD 16 more format support than ever before and ongoing improvements to TrueTheater enhancement technologies mean that it remains the best option for watching movies on your PC. [​IMG] Media Casting to Big Screen With PowerDVD 16 you can now wirelessly send any media to your big screen through a Roku®, Apple TV® or Chromecast™ device. Stream any media you play on PowerDVD even if it’s not natively supported by your casting device. You can even apply PowerDVD's award-winning TrueTheater technologies to anything you stream for enhanced audiovisual quality. [​IMG] Enhanced Playback of 4K and [video=youtube_share;FVcV6o33iro]https://youtu.be/FVcV6o33iro[/video] High Frame Rate Video PowerDVD is the only Blu-ray player optimized for playback on Ultra HD 4K screens. Intelligent rendering technology tailors playback performance to your screen, meaning lag-free, smooth playback even on the latest Ultra HD 4K TVs. For high-speed (120/240 fps) video, PowerDVD can automatically adjust to your monitor’s playback capabilities, meaning you can enjoy smooth slow motion video without any extra plugins or setting changes. Better-Than-Original Quality CyberLink's unique TrueTheater enhancements improve the quality of even Blu-ray and HD video, and the difference it makes to watching media on either your big screen TV or PC has to be seen to be believed. Immerse yourself in the richest colors, sharpest images, most detailed picture quality imaginable and be blown away by dynamic, deep surround sound that will put you right in the middle of the action. [video=youtube_share;Rik46K1NMAc]https://youtu.be/Rik46K1NMAc[/video] Cinema Quality Audio Playback For a truly immersive movie experience you need exceptional audio. PowerDVD supports master-quality sound technology from the leaders in professional digital audio—Dolby and DTS. Enjoy the acoustic difference of specialized multichannel audio and lossless audio formats such Enhanced Playback of 4K and High Frame Rate Video [​IMG]
    PowerDVD supports a huge range of video, audio, and [​IMG]
    image file formats, meaning that you can play virtually
    any media. Supporting the latest in video formats and codecs, as well as offering unparalleled
    audio format support, PowerDVD stands apart when it comes to providing the most all-around
    entertainment experience for the home theater or PC/laptop.

Better Online Entertainment
    [​IMG]
    • Pin (download) YouTube videos to play offline
    • Play pinned videos in fast-forward or slow-mo
    • Group your favorite music videos as a playlist
    • Upscale YouTube content to HD on-the-fly with TrueTheater
    HD

• Watch 2D YouTube videos in 3D with TrueTheater 3D
    • Supports YouTube’s "Watch Later" list function

Pick Up Where You Left Off

Whenever you watch movies, TV series, and even view photo albums, PowerDVD will automatically remember where you finished up, and resume at the point where you last stopped watching.
    [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can Directly Download for 30days trial from this link
    : http://update.cyberlink.com/Retail/PowerDVD/DL/TR160314-014/CyberLink_PowerDVD_Downloader.exe

(- 30-day trial version has some limitation;

- VC-1/H.264/Blu-ray format playback in the trial version is limited to systems with hardware
    acceleration.
    - Does not support the playback of HEVC/H.265/Blu-ray 3D content.
    - Does not support the playback of CPRM/DTCP-IP protected content.
    - Does not support USB Sync and Home Media Server.
    - Does not support audio extraction from video files.
    - Does not support CD audio ripping.
    - A CyberLink account is required to access CyberLink Cloud features.
    - 2GB of free storage in CyberLink Cloud is provided during the trial period.
    - Media content in CyberLink Drive may be deleted when the trial expires.
    - CyberLink Cloud for Power Media Player is not supported in the trial version.
    - Transcoding media before uploading to CyberLink Cloud is not supported in the trial version.
    )

You can Buy PowerDVD Ultra from this link: http://www.cyberlink.com/store/powerdvd-ultra/buy_en_US.html?affid=2581_-1_809

You can view the Homepage of PowerDVD here : http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd-ultra/features_en_US.html?affid=2581_-1_809

You can get Support from here- http://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Final Details;
    [I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000]To participate in this contest for [/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][B][B][B]Cyberlink [I][B][FONT=franklin gothic medium][I][B][FONT=franklin gothic medium][I][B]PowerDVD Ultra[/B][/I][/FONT][/B][/I][/FONT][/B][/I] 16[/B][/B][/B][FONT=franklin gothic medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#008000][I][B][B][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=#8b4513][B][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=2]:[/SIZE]

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

IMPORTANT:
    COMPETITION RULES:
    COMPETITION RUNTIME:

• [*=center]The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 5 days or the win will be void.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #2 sid_16, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    (OP)
    The GIVEAWAY is live now!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tovadyk

Tovadyk MDL Junior Member

Jul 21, 2015
    I like PowerDVD Ultra because it now handles 4K movies and it supports more formats than any other player...

4. NeXtStatioN

NeXtStatioN MDL Senior Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Hello !

Wow ! Thanks for this amazing giveaway !
    I have multiple Blurays in a Disc Vault and I can't stream them to my UHD TV (I tried with many others players but it is not working properly)

Good luck to everyone !

5. ppu

ppu MDL Junior Member

Apr 10, 2015
    #5 ppu, Apr 14, 2016
    Thanks sid for another great Giveaway.

Because, I am using PowerDVD Ultra for the past 5 years excellent software for Blu-ray, DVD and audio Playback, excellent Video quality various options like, Organized Library, Video Playback options, convert and play 2D Media file in 3D format. I also have ISO files and PowerDVD can play it without extracting it using it's own inbuilt mounting application. Ultimately, I would like to get my hands dirty in the new PowerDVD Ultra 16.

Thanks
    ppu

6. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    I love PowerDVD as it offers the best quality in terms of video playback and what I love the most is the high FPS playback.

I hope I can win a license for PowerDVD 16

7. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    #7 hakah, Apr 14, 2016
    I like PowerDVD 16 because it is possible to cast video, audio and photos to several devices to suit my own prefernce.

Thanks sid for this Great Giveaway !!!

8. nomadfromx

nomadfromx MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2016
    CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra - a great program, I use a different, a very old version to view 3D

9. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway @sid_16.

It is a very good professional media player, providing you with options for playing Blu-Ray, 3D and HD videos on various devices.

10. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    #10 Muggaen, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
    I like PowerDVD as it offers the best quality in terms of video playback, count me in this contest :)

You're disqualified form all the ongoing contest for copy/pasting someone else review/post.

11. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    PowerDVD 16 is more than just DVD and Blu-ray playback, this new Windows video software supports 4K video, with some nifty "play to" casting tricks to boot. It will even support 4K Blu-ray playback -- if and when compatible PC 4K Blu-ray drives arrive.
    This is the reason I need this software.
    Thanks for the contest!

12. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    hi!

Thank you for this great opportunity! I've been using PowerDVD for 4+ years now I was very happy with it! There's no other software out there like PowerDVD which does its work right! I would be very happy and thankful if I could win it this time! :clap:

Regards and please, count me in! :worthy:

13. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thank you for arranging giveaway.
    i like power dvd ultra because of unique feature like wirelessly send my movie to my big screen

14. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    I like to win beacuse PowerDVD supports a huge range of video, audio, and [​IMG]
    image file formats. Supporting the latest video formats and codecs.

15. qwer0

qwer0 MDL Novice

Dec 22, 2015
    I like watching good quality videos therefore PowerDVD is what I'd like to have on my PC.

16. Nierewa

Nierewa MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2016
    I like PowerDVD because it's the best Blu-ray player Software.
    And now it's support 4K? WHAT REALLY.... :applause:

17. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the Giveaway. I like this software very much . It is the best media player with the highest quality. It has a blu-ray player optimized for playback on Ultra HD 4K screens.
    There are a lot of good features as TV Mode, PowerDVD Remote, many audio and video format support, high quality sound, TrueTheater 3D support. It is one of my favorite applications

18. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    CyberLink Power DVD is highly efficient thanks to the support hardware acceleration GPU and CPU. It also uses technology scaling TrueTheater HD, so we can watch movies in high definition. PowerDVD allows streaming of data from our computer to other mobile device, or convert 2D movies to 3D. I would like to win. Thanks!

19. Gyagram

Gyagram MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    Very nice multimedia software with lots of solid features, and i would have to have this!

Count me in please. Thanks.

20. jasoos

jasoos MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2012
    There is no competitor in the market of PowerDVD. Count me in