A beloved member EFA11 has unexpectedly and suddenly passed away.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Yen, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muerto

Muerto MDL Debugger

Mar 7, 2012
    #21 Muerto, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    :worthy:

So many people have much more experience bacause of this man. Hours of his free time to help others with so much banter.

I know so many people have mixed emotions at this time, but EFA would want us to be happy and continue sharing our knowledge. Just kick back and have a :drink: or :schmorch: for him. If any more is heard I will update the admin here.

He'll be looking and smiling. Keep your chins up for him.

2. WIKIMACK

WIKIMACK MDL Expert

Nov 10, 2011
    :rip: :heaven:

thinks to family

wiki:(

3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :ak: poor EFA11

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012
    I'm getting old, and this is not the first time that I face this kind of event, but it's still something that leave me speechless.

RIP EFA11 and my sincere condolences to his family

5. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012

@T-S: It's happened to me a few times already. It never gets easier. :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    My thoughts and prayers to his friends, family, and those who knew him here.

RIP EFA11

7. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Very sad to read this news. RIP EFA11.

8. Katzenfreund

Katzenfreund MDL Expert

Jul 15, 2016
    Sad news.

Though I didn't have the chance to get to know him well, he seemed a knowledgeable and helpful member, and I feel it my duty to express my last respects and convey my sympathy to his family and friends.

RIP EFA11

9. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    RIP EFA11 my condolesce to your family

10. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    :eek:

:rip: my friend

11. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    It's a very sad time for us if someone near to us passed his way to a new life. Some will be forgotten after a while and some will be remembered long and forever.

EFA11 was one of the later, one of the most polite, big-hearted member I know from several forums. Always friendly, objective, listening to others and living according to the rule: "Never do to others, what you don't like to be done to you"!

I had a lot of respect for him and took a lot into account what he was telling. He surely will e missed by many members of MDL, special about his outstanding character!

I'm very sorry about his 'departure' to a new life. And I would give my deepest condolences to his Family and friends.

Rest in peace EFA, and if you decide to 'come back' some, whatever day, be the same again, and all best wishes for that.

This is for me a bad time too, because of grieve we have in Thailand about the departure of our all beloved King Bhumibol Adulyadej in the last week.

Therefore, my condolences go to anybody who's grieving the loss of any beloved Family member, Parent, Friend or someone near.

Thanks for reading.

12. Made In China

Made In China MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2016
    Rest In Piece EFA11 and to his family and friends...

God Bless!

EFA11 was a incredible good guy and a sharp cookie regarding computers.

Its very sad...

Best Regards, to EFA11 Family and God Rest His Soul

I am very sorry

13. Made In China

Made In China MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2016
    #33 Made In China, Oct 24, 2016
    Thanks Yen for this update, please keep us updated... " Yen can we personally make a donation send flowers to the account or something like that or a collected small fund" ? from all of us in MDL to the family... even if time has lapsed almost into 1 month?

Regards,

14. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    I personally have lost count of the number of funerals I have attended in recent years. This is just...

just another reminder that we should all live life to the fullest, do everything we can to make it better for those less fortunate.

Thanks to EFA11 and family for their known and unknown contributions to each of us.

15. Made In China

Made In China MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2016

Well Said!

And No Big Or Small Matters Should Get In The Way Of Living " time spent resolving issues only eats time and our/life"

TIA

16. JBenal

JBenal MDL Addicted

Nov 2, 2009
    Very sad and a great loss to MDL. Rest in peace, EFA11.

17. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    My condolences to the family. What a loss. :(

Maybe this thread can also reach his wife/family, so they can know that the person we refer to as EFA11 was also important to and beloved by many other people, although they "only" met on the Internet.

Rest in peace, EFA11. I didn't know you in person but I can truly say that you were one of those MDL members that are quite present among the many members that MDL has, due to your friendly and benign nature and your knowledge.

As other members stated correctly, there unfortunately is now a use for this:
    :rip:

Please continue using this thread for your condolences. I want to stop writing now, this profoundly gets to me.... :(

18. Muerto

Muerto MDL Debugger

Mar 7, 2012
    I have decided to forward it to her, this way she can see everyones appreciation of his time here.

19. ambidav

ambidav MDL Guru

May 14, 2008
    #39 ambidav, Oct 24, 2016
    So saddened to here about EFA11 :weep: He was such a well respected and helpful forum member, It's a great loss to the MDL community, My condolences go out to his family and friends and all his friends in the cyber world. R.I.P EFA11 you will be missed :weep:

20. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    #40 Michaela Joy, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016