Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Is trump crazy?

Thanks Information

Quote Originally Posted by JFKI View Post
    That circles around Trump's accusation that Trump Tower was wiretapped.
    Is Trump crazy for making that accusation ?
    You are correct Cheffie, The infrastructure and technology to do so was already there.
    So many embassies had to call in bug-sweepers to see if surveillance equipment was installed after having certain contractors come in and do work.

He could afford the services of the people who would sweep the place. And if He did and found something, the big question would be "who put it there"

And what's their agenda?

Was it the government? Is it part of an investigation? Or was it a private contractor.

I'm sure he has enemies. The whos and whys, I don't know.
    "He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his mind, and his heart is an artist."
    ― Saint Francis of Assisi

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”
    ― Werner Heisenberg

I'd rather clean latrines in the armies of Heaven, than be a general in the armies of Hell.
    ― (Guess... )

Thanks Information

Quote Originally Posted by Michaela Joy View Post

Sad to say, we've all seen instances of that happen. I think that Hadron-curious can shed more light on that than any of us can, since He's from Nigeria. I'd like to hear his opinions on that matter.

What bothers me is that we have starving children in America. Do we focus on fixing that? No. Because they're Americans, and they're expected to be able to take care of themselves.

The only thing that will help them to become independent is education and training. And that's only part of a comprehensive plan designed to rebuild dignity and self esteem.

And part of that is the creation of jobs -IN AMERICA-. Not in some other country.
    The money ending up in the wrong hands is a reality in Africa. Those billion dollars aid rarely trickle down as we would have expected them to in developing countries. It is an eyes-wide-open case and most Nigerians are quite aware aid are no longer a long term solutions to poverty. They keep on coming without finding lasting solutions to what they are meant to solve. I can only speak for my country of Nigeria though. Sincerely speaking Nigeria is supposed not to be accepting aid from any nation at this point in time if we were able to put our house in order. It is sad to see we are still living in the past due to the failure of our leaders and forefathers to make a difference in the society.

There is enough natural resources to meet the need of the people in my country but the human potential has always been neglected by the crooked leaders who are there to loot. Either because they aren't educated and become a puppet to nations where they stark the nation's wealth. Each time I think about what is wrong in my society I get closer to the very thing that divide us as citizens only to find out that aid is not an immediate solution but a burden for laziness. A shame to nation that cannot take care of its people and a disregard for the future. There are other contributory factors but failure in leadership is the first on the list to say the least.

The American government provides my country medical aid through the USA assistance of USAID. The amount of aid we receive from developed nations is very small compared to other nations on the list. At the moment we are receiving close to nothing despite the farming problem in the North-Eastern part of the country caused by the Boko Haram insurgents. It is interesting to see that farming is now a thing reported about Nigeria on the news around the world. It baffles most of us over here

If you ask average Nigerians on the street on what use is aid to the society they would probably tell you it is of no significant use because it belittles us and proves we can not feed ourselves which is just the opposite what the people want - to trade with the developed nations. My country is supposed to be self-sufficient in food production by now if we hold on to innovation and commercial agriculture.

I don't think USA alone can fix Nigeria for us but the people of Nigeria. We have to get organized, provide education in all civilized forms, respect rule of law and contribute to humanity. Those aren't things in the nations top agenda at the moment and it is sad to behold in my generation.

To conclude it all aid has never been the solution to African problems, be it poverty, diseases or bad leadership. What we need are friendly nations that are willing to trade, respect the mutual benefits from doing business and work together to move humanity forward.

MDL Addicted
    Thanks Information

So many embassies had to call in bug-sweepers to see if surveillance equipment was installed after having certain contractors come in and do work.

He could afford the services of the people who would sweep the place. And if He did and found something, the big question would be "who put it there"

And what's their agenda?

Was it the government? Is it part of an investigation? Or was it a private contractor.

I'm sure he has enemies. The whos and whys, I don't know.
    I didn't even think about those aspects of "wiretapping".
    I was thinking more along the lines of the data which they say doesn't, but does get stored in places around the globe like NSA's Utah datacenter.

Thanks Information

Trump needs to show some kind of evidence if he was tracked/ spied on. He spouts off a lot but has nothing to show for all of his blathering [Drama Queen] Trump [/Drama Queen]
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'

Ronald Reagan - 40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

MDL Addicted
    Thanks Information

Quote Originally Posted by Joe C View Post
    Trump needs to show some kind of evidence if he was tracked/ spied on. He spouts off a lot but has nothing to show for all of his blathering [Drama Queen] Trump [/Drama Queen]
    He has already stated that he would.
    Whether that happens or not

Thanks Information

Fringe season 1 started ... Trump can't stop me

Don't believe the hype!
    44 43 6F 72 65 20 2F 20 4A 4D 59 43
    Скоро сказка сказывается, да не скоро дело делается.

Thanks Information

Quote Originally Posted by CHEF-KOCH View Post

Spoiler alert: In one episode, they try to make a scene out to be somewhere in Boston, but I know better.
    "He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his mind, and his heart is an artist."
    ― Saint Francis of Assisi

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”
    ― Werner Heisenberg

I'd rather clean latrines in the armies of Heaven, than be a general in the armies of Hell.
    ― (Guess... )

MDL Addicted
    Thanks Information

Spoiler alert: In one episode, they try to make a scene out to be somewhere in Boston, but I know better.
    Is that the episode where at the end John's body is delivered to Massive Dynamic to be questioned through a shared dreamscape ?
    Or is it the one where Morales points to Massive Dynamic as the real culprit and tries to make a deal to testify, but is himself poisoned by the hallucinogen before this happens ?

Thanks Information

he has no standards.. i found his sex vid
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fa7_1489724793

MDL Addicted
    Thanks Information

Quote Originally Posted by CHEF-KOCH View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LatinMcG View Post
    he has no standards.. i found his sex vid
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fa7_1489724793
    Trump may not be able to stop you but his dog certainly can.