Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BEST AV in your OP

Thanks Information

Thanks Information

Quote Originally Posted by Nzyme View Post
    Just FYI, I would advise to stay away from that forum (wilderssecurity) as I tried to post a couple of threads in the past few weeks spending considerable amount of amount of time drafting and posting them only to realize that it would never get posted. It seems that the moderators there are biased and only allow post from certain users after their weird "moderation". I also ensured that the content that was posted met the forum rules and regulations but they would never get posted. Utter waste of time.
    yeah me too, when I register from Dubai (where I live) any post I make says awaiting moderation approval and never gets approved

I had to create another account from a Romanian IP, then my posts were approved and stayed that way

they are racists it seems and the mods will not reply to you if you PM them asking why your account is not fully activated
    MSI GT73VR 7RF Titan Pro-425 | i7-7820HK @ 4.2 GHz | Kingston MSI24D4S7D8MB-16 2400 MHz.(17-17-17-39) 64GB DDR4 RAM | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5 | Dynaudio System with ​Nahimic 2 Sound Technology | Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 | Chi Mei N173HHE-G32 17.3" FHD 120 Hz/5ms [G-SYNC] | 2x Samsung 960 PRO 2TB [Super RAID 4] + 850 EVO 1TB + 850 EVO 4TB | Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Wireless Gaming Mouse | Windows 10 Pro

Thanks Information

@Phoenix, et.al : Why would you go there when you have MDL?

Unless, of course you have specific questions about the products hosted there.
    He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his mind, and his heart is an artist.

I'd rather clean latrines in the armies of Heaven, than be a general in the armies of Hell.

Thanks Information

Quote Originally Posted by Michaela Joy View Post
    @Phoenix, et.al : Why would you go there when you have MDL?

Unless, of course you have specific questions about the products hosted there.
    well they seem more focused on security products.

the funny thing is, if you make a thread like which AV shall I use or AV X vs AV XX, they will lock the topic! you are right! what a useless forum
    MSI GT73VR 7RF Titan Pro-425 | i7-7820HK @ 4.2 GHz | Kingston MSI24D4S7D8MB-16 2400 MHz.(17-17-17-39) 64GB DDR4 RAM | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5 | Dynaudio System with ​Nahimic 2 Sound Technology | Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 | Chi Mei N173HHE-G32 17.3" FHD 120 Hz/5ms [G-SYNC] | 2x Samsung 960 PRO 2TB [Super RAID 4] + 850 EVO 1TB + 850 EVO 4TB | Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Wireless Gaming Mouse | Windows 10 Pro

Thanks Information

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    the funny thing is, if you make a thread like which AV shall I use or AV X vs AV XX, they will lock the topic!
    It is against the rules there, because topics like that will just end by users posting, what they are using.
    You can post a topic AVx vs AVxx, if you include details, like the best in detection, performance or so.

But I have to agree, it is a factual forum, I had posts with emotions removed, not allowed.

Thanks Information

@Phoenix: I'm sure they have their reasons. Personally, I wish them no ill. But to me, MDL would be the place where you could and would have an open conversation about any and all AV products, including theirs.

We could have a more candid discussion here, as opposed to doing it there and possibly 'ruffling any feathers'.
    He who works with his hands is a laborer.
    He who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman.
    He who works with his hands, his mind, and his heart is an artist.

I'd rather clean latrines in the armies of Heaven, than be a general in the armies of Hell.

Thanks Information

Thanks Information

Windows Defender + Malwarebytes (free) + Comodo Firewall.
    Welcome to my digital world.

Thanks Information

well for me I think that simply things get me protected:Windows Firewall very good configured, attention when navigating, no clicking in anything sometimes strange; user need have good sense avoid download files from unknow sources and so on only my 2 cents
    If you do not know, learn. If you already know, teach - Confucio
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB x64 Powered by AMD A10 7850