Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Post all forum Bugs here

  1. #21
    Administrator Yen's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 May 2007
    Location
    In your mind!
    Posts
    10,733
    Thanks Information

    Default

    @forever,
    you can see it is embedded player/js related and there are many at this particular thread....

    @netia,
    you are right. Both issues (yours and forever's missing/vanishing entries) are attributed to the same reason: The code that lists the thanks/likes in one's profile (tab), doesn't read out the database (table) properly. All the entries are stored in the db, though.

    We'd need to update the plugin to hopefully resolve the issue...
    Last edited by Yen; 05 Feb 2015 at 22:30. Reason: sense
    "I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind." ~Prophet OT
    The stronger a false idea the more suffer will be created to recognize it as illusion. ~Yen

    Consider to delete whatsapp!!! Alternatives ~Yen.

  2. #22
    Forever
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yen View Post
    @forever,
    you can see it is embedded player/js related and there are many at this particular thread....
    @YEN and that's why post#15

  3. #23
    MDL Novice netia's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Jan 2015
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Originally Posted by Yen

    @netia,
    you are right. Both issues (yours and forever's missing/vanishing entries) are attributed to the same reason: The code that lists the thanks/likes in one's profile (tab), doesn't read out the database (table) properly. All the entries are stored in the db, though.

    We'd need to update the plugin to hopefully resolve the issue...
    Thank you for the info. So waitng for plugin update now.

  4. #24

  5. #25
    MDL GLaDOS R29k's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2011
    Location
    UmVhbGl0eQ==
    Posts
    4,190
    Thanks Information

    Default

    @Forever, you have some extension that is destroying the code on the page. Turn off extensions and test the page again. Look at ad block lists and ghostery.
    Albert Einstein: The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination
    Mark Twain:
    We are always more anxious to be distinguished for a talent which we do not possess, than to be praised for the fifteen which we do possess
    Winnie the Pooh: Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known

  6. #26
    Forever
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R29k View Post
    @Forever, you have some extension that is destroying the code on the page. Turn off extensions and test the page again. Look at ad block lists and ghostery.
    extension i have : IDM, ABP, Noscript, ghostery and magic actions for YT
    now in the above screenshot if u see, noscript is said to allow MDL, ghostery found nothing on MDL
    have been using the same set of addons for quite a while.

  7. #27
    MDL GLaDOS R29k's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2011
    Location
    UmVhbGl0eQ==
    Posts
    4,190
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Are you using the default lists in ABP ?
    Albert Einstein: The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination
    Mark Twain:
    We are always more anxious to be distinguished for a talent which we do not possess, than to be praised for the fifteen which we do possess
    Winnie the Pooh: Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known

  8. #28

  9. #29
    MDL GLaDOS R29k's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2011
    Location
    UmVhbGl0eQ==
    Posts
    4,190
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Well maybe stuff automagically happens <sarcasm>
    How many people you see here complaining of this issue other than you ?
    Seems to be a PEBCAK issue !
    Albert Einstein: The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination
    Mark Twain:
    We are always more anxious to be distinguished for a talent which we do not possess, than to be praised for the fifteen which we do possess
    Winnie the Pooh: Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known

  10. #30
    Forever
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R29k View Post
    Well maybe stuff automagically happens <sarcasm>
    How many people you see here complaining of this issue other than you ?
    Seems to be a PEBCAK issue !
    none of the issue i have reported have been fake and have been acknowledge by YEN as well.
    Nothing is perfect, mind you.

Similar Threads

  1. rs1 bugs!!!
    By nerdgeek in forum Windows 10
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05 Aug 2016, 07:13
  2. Will this forum call other members after I editing my post(s)?
    By mdlgaofei in forum Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22 Apr 2016, 09:34
  3. bugs
    By Carl in forum Windows 7
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12 Jan 2009, 11:01

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •