Page 80 of 445 FirstFirst ... 30 7077787980818283 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 4444

Thread: News/Discussions On Windows Upcoming Products: W8.1Update-x;W365;WThreshold;Win9

  1. #791
    MDL Guru MrMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks Information

    Default


  2. #792
    MDL Novice
    Join Date
    14 Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
    Easy enough to fake a screenshot

    Took me under 5 minutes - we get this every single time a new Windows version is coming up, always screenshots from 1 post wonders, never links until the genuine leaks from WZOR etc appear
    You just used a portion of my screenshot pasted on your desktop.

  3. #793
    MDL Senior Member
    Join Date
    17 Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada, Eh?
    Posts
    480
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Except your start button doesn't light up with the menu nice attempt though.

  4. #794
    MDL Guru MrMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DUF_ View Post
    You just used a portion of my screenshot pasted on your desktop.
    Quote Originally Posted by d1glow View Post
    Except your start button doesn't light up with the menu nice attempt though.


    I know, I was just showing how easy it is to fake one, if Id wanted to make it look more believable I would have changed my theme to match etc

    Screenshots dont prove anything

    Plus I wouldn't have left coreldraw open or the screenshot of the start menu on the desktop
    Last edited by MrMagic; 14 Jul 2014 at 02:43.

  5. #795
    MDL Novice
    Join Date
    14 Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
    I know, I was just showing how easy it is to fake one, if Id wanted to make it look more believable I would have changed my theme to match etc

    Screenshots dont prove anything

    Plus I wouldn't have left coreldraw and the screenshot of the menu on the desktop
    You are basically implying that I pasted the Start Menu from elsewhere. Go find a screenshot with this exact configuration. There is none.

  6. #796
    MDL Novice
    Join Date
    06 Aug 2012
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Windows 8.1 update 2 vai incluir o novo Menu Iniciar, Start Menu e o resto são peanuts!!!

  7. #797
    MDL Guru endbase's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Aug 2012
    Location
    Under a Rock
    Posts
    2,676
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Oke now we are going to point fingers to each other
    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated


  8. #798
    MDL Guru MrMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,569
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DUF_ View Post
    You are basically implying that I pasted the Start Menu from elsewhere. Go find a screenshot with this exact configuration. There is none.
    No, Im just saying that screenshots prove nothing, we get them year after year from people claiming to have the ISO, but they don't, the closest most of them have to the ISO, is being a member of a chinese/russian forum where people who do have it, post screens, or share them via messaging / email - then the recipient posts them over here as their own

    People who have the ISO, post links, they don't post screens and brag

  9. #799
    MDL Addicted Super User's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jun 2012
    Posts
    547
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
    No, Im just saying that screenshots prove nothing, we get them year after year from people claiming to have the ISO, but they don't, the closest most of them have to the ISO, is being a member of a chinese/russian forum where people who do have it, post screens, or share them via messaging / email - then the recipient posts them over here as their own

    People who have the ISO, post links, they don't post screens and brag
    Exactly. If you can leak screenshot, when you can leak .iso too. If you aren't leaking .iso, it means you only seek attention and you are posting fake/not yours screenshots. Simple as that.

  10. #800
    MDL Member Spider-Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    245
    Thanks Information

    Default

    It's not like it hasn't happened with other leaks in the past. It's a matter of waiting and seeing, not throwing accusations.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 27 Jul 2014, 20:23
  2. Replies: 3211
    Last Post: 10 Jan 2014, 16:12
  3. Replies: 3527
    Last Post: 13 Feb 2012, 05:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •