Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Download Windows 7 ISO (Official 32-bit and 64-bit Direct Download Links)

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    26 Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Information

    Arrow Download Windows 7 ISO (Official 32-bit and 64-bit Direct Download Links)


  2. #2
    MDL Guru
    Join Date
    27 Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    4,021
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Great thread if it already woudnt exist (Direct digitalriver thread) altho these are iso's.

    Enterprise can be downloaded as 90 day trial from MS website.

  3. #3
    MDL Novice
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2008
    Posts
    39
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Very nice thanx
    Any chance for Norwegian home premium 64 bit?

  4. #4
    MDL Guru
    Join Date
    27 Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    4,021
    Thanks Information

    Default

    if there is a link just like the other then its possible it can be found and posted here ofcourse.

    Would be nice to atleast have all english links first.

  5. #5
    MDL Guru sam3971's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Nov 2008
    Location
    Roseville CA
    Posts
    2,218
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcntad View Post
    Great thread if it already woudnt exist (Direct digitalriver thread) altho these are iso's.

    Enterprise can be downloaded as 90 day trial from MS website.
    Just to let you know that the one on MS site pretty much sucks dude. You can't backup the license with PMR's token restore because of a special service only found in the eval version. I also know some ppl reported getting some random shutdowns with it even though they activated it. I would personally go for the torrent version of Enterprise if I used it(Not that I condone torrents lol)
    My PC Stats:
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Activated by: Upgrade from Win7 License
    24' LED Wide-Screen @ 1920 x 1080 Resolution
    Intel Core i7-3770k
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 770
    16GB DDR3 1600MHz
    480GB SSD + 1TB HDD + 3TB HDD

    IR5 by timesurfer

    Program Based 7loader by DAZ

    My Remake version of Hazar's Auto-Activating DVD Kit with more Support(Beta update 3.5 now available! Check my first post.)

  6. #6
    MDL Guru
    Join Date
    27 Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    4,021
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam3971 View Post
    Just to let you know that the one on MS site pretty much sucks dude. You can't backup the license with PMR's token restore because of a special service only found in the eval version. I also know some ppl reported getting some random shutdowns with it even though they activated it. I would personally go for the torrent version of Enterprise if I used it(Not that I condone torrents lol)
    I hear ya loud and clear MDL brotha' :P

    Torrents? never heard of that before lol

  7. #7
    MDL Guru sam3971's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Nov 2008
    Location
    Roseville CA
    Posts
    2,218
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcntad View Post
    I hear ya loud and clear MDL brotha' :P

    Torrents? never heard of that before lol
    haha, what about limewire? I never heard of it either LMAO
    My PC Stats:
    Windows 10 Pro x64
    Activated by: Upgrade from Win7 License
    24' LED Wide-Screen @ 1920 x 1080 Resolution
    Intel Core i7-3770k
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 770
    16GB DDR3 1600MHz
    480GB SSD + 1TB HDD + 3TB HDD

    IR5 by timesurfer

    Program Based 7loader by DAZ

    My Remake version of Hazar's Auto-Activating DVD Kit with more Support(Beta update 3.5 now available! Check my first post.)

  8. #8
    MDL Guru
    Join Date
    27 Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    4,021
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam3971 View Post
    haha, what about limewire? I never heard of it either LMAO
    Haha, no never heard of either torrents, limewire, kazaa or napster lol..

  9. #9
    MDL Developer timesurfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Nov 2009
    Location
    Jedi Counsel
    Posts
    8,527
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sam3971 View Post
    haha, what about limewire? I never heard of it either LMAO
    Lamewire...lol

  10. #10
    MDL Guru
    Join Date
    27 Oct 2009
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    4,021
    Thanks Information

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timesurfer View Post
    Lamewire...lol
    Lamewire.. thats a good one haha:P

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 23 Mar 2015, 21:11
  2. Microsoft Office 2007 (Official) Direct Download Links
    By Hustle910 in forum Microsoft Office
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 18 Mar 2015, 06:51
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 22 Dec 2014, 14:51
  4. Windows 8 Direct Download Links ??
    By sorrowuk in forum Windows 8
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27 Oct 2012, 15:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •