Page 1 of 1866 123411511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Archived: Windows Loader - The Official Thread

Post Thanks / Like

Post Archived: Windows Loader - The Official Thread

Please view this post for the current release information:

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/thr...l=1#post120996

Help and support can be found here:

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/thr...l=1#post381267
    Last edited by Tito; 16 Jul 2014 at 17:39.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bogstandard View Post
    Tells me my version 7232 is not avalid windows version which is positive as of course it is not being a bit of a mongrel
    It will only activate Ultimate RTM 7600.

Edit: Also any build greater than 7600.
    Last edited by Daz; 26 Mar 2011 at 11:26.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by whitehat2009 View Post
    Quite frankly, all this talk about "which loader is the best" and "my loader is better than yours" is getting tiring. No loader, no matter how well-coded it is, cannot beat the elegance of a true BIOS mod.
    I do agree with you, mines modded myself. This loader is just something I done because I was (a) bored, (b) to help others & (c) Hazar said it couldn't be done so easy and well... I done it lol

It's not that I think this loader will go down as the best either, its just the only one thats program based and is really simple to use.

MDL Guru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Exactly, it will search for it so you get an instant performance hit and theres nothing to say it will always find what its after if the syntax should ever change. With me using declares everything will always remain the same and it will remain reliable, that plus error and UAC handling all within one small excutable.

Using a declare the system simply tells my application the exact active volume we need to write to, simple as that. Plus with mine being an application I can further design the UI to hold more serials and/or information about your OS.
    Well Daz it sounds like a cool way of doing things, but to be honest there is no performance hit because all you are doing is doing something for every occurance of something in a small text output. I have made a UAC manifest for my VB.net app as well. Cool idea though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hazar View Post
    Well Daz it sounds like a cool way of doing things, but to be honest there is no performance hit because all you are doing is doing something for every occurance of something in a small text output. I have made a UAC manifest for my VB.net app as well. Cool idea though.
    Well hey, I'm not out to take over your loader im just giving users another option that should be more reliable than a script, maybe it will solve that issue some people have with Dell machines finally.

Something your loader can do which mine cannot is preactivation stuff with it being a batch file. That's what most people will use after a while I think, preactivated Windows 7 discs.

You know I got a lot of respect towards you for being pretty much the first person to activate Windows 7 and sharing that with everyone. It's not often I share applications I make such as this one...
    Last edited by Daz; 04 Nov 2010 at 03:30.

MDL Guru
    Post Thanks / Like

Daz i'm niot getting at you or worried you will be more popular at all. I'm just trying to see the merits of using this other batch code. no need to try and reassure me

MDL Guru
    Post Thanks / Like

The dell issues seem to be related to the BIOS they use.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hazar View Post
    Daz i'm niot getting at you or worried you will be more popular at all. I'm just trying to see the merits of using this other batch code. no need to try and reassure me
    I'm glad you understand, I really don't want people to turn it into an argument over who has the best loader. It's simply another option for people to try

I'm not so sure about the Dells though, a friend of mine has a Dell and I manually activated without any issues. Must be specific bios versions or something otherwise...
    Last edited by Daz; 24 Aug 2009 at 01:08.

Post Thanks / Like

Im glad you got that sorted out guy's

Excellent work Daz

Alfa

MDL Addicted
    Post Thanks / Like

Great work Daz!
    Hazar you're going down.)